Q&A with a bad

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Ever wanted to ask somebody that cant even break 1200 in 2s why there so bad? Heres your chance! you can ask me any question, whether it be about wow, or a good sesame chicken recipe
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
Where are all of my lost socks?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
02/28/2013 05:46 AMPosted by Mormin
Where are all of my lost socks?

Check the area behind your washing machine and between your wall.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
what is the meaning of life ?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
02/28/2013 06:00 AMPosted by Xeloda

Alcohol
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Why dont you level your rogue or mage for 5.2?
Edited by Icyred on 2/28/2013 6:07 AM PST
Reply Quote
45 Tauren Druid
02/28/2013 06:00 AMPosted by Xeloda

Reply Quote
92 Human Warrior
I'm starting to think my Charm of Potent and Powerful Passions doesn't even work! Have I been ripped off?

If so, what's a really !@#$%in' sesame chicken recipe to take my mind off of my loose coin purse and inability to discern obvious scams?
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
You haven't broke 1200....Are you sure we're not the same person?!
Reply Quote
45 Tauren Druid
I see that you have forgone the normal female choice of a plate-kini, and gone with no transmog at all, thus showing that the dreadful set actually looks pretty nice.

What brought you to this decision? /applaud.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Why would you shot a man before throwing him out of a plane?
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
Why do you not understand the difference between there/their?
Reply Quote
Why do white people love Wayne Brady?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
02/28/2013 06:22 AMPosted by Wolfsung
If so, what's a really !@#$%in' sesame chicken recipe to take my mind off of my loose coin purse and inability to discern obvious scams?

Sesame chicken is so fracking good.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
02/28/2013 06:07 AMPosted by Icyred
Why dont you level your rogue or mage for 5.2?

I lold my rogue is 86 and working
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm starting to think my Charm of Potent and Powerful Passions doesn't even work! Have I been ripped off?

No, cause i <3 you
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
02/28/2013 10:44 AMPosted by Pízarro
Why do white people love Wayne Brady?

He makes Bryant Gumble look like Malcom X
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

I tried to tuck my ears in as soon as i saw the charm around your neck and the handsomeness that is Wolfsung. But they stuck out as i ran up to you due to the burning passions the charm made me feel. As soon as you saw that you chased me away. *Tears* I think my glowing green eyes sort of gave me away too. Why must life be so cruel...why...
Reply Quote
Why do bad players not know how to macro? It's easy just put all your main damage abilities into one button, then slam your *#@#*#*@ on your keyboard and shazam you're rank one.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
02/28/2013 04:35 PMPosted by Strucks
Why do bad players not know how to macro? It's easy just put all your main damage abilities into one button, then slam your *#@#*#*@ on your keyboard and shazam you're rank one.

What are macros? Are those spices that you put in soup?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]