New to server

55 Night Elf Death Knight
Hi there,

I'm a casual player, just making a new start on a new server. I play both Alliance and Horde toons and was wondering if there happen to be any guilds here that have themselves set up in both factions.

Even if there aren't, I'm looking for casual, adult guilds in both factions.

Thanks for any info :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Hello there!

<Last Bastion> is a small recently level 25 guild on the server. We are very laid back, we raid and PvP. Members all over the level spectrum. If interested please contact a member of the guild in game or reply to me here. Thank you and look forward to meeting you soon!
Reply Quote
87 Human Warlock
<Lucid Dream> is a level 25 guild welcome to all players no matter what you like to do. Our focus will be raiding casually new/old content but we'd be ok with just someone to socialize with. You can contact me however if interested.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
I have several characters in the guild Heart and Soul, it's a very large guild with many members that are casual and new players. If you were looking for a guild that is going to be active and have people around to answer questions and talk to, it could be a good choice for you. Most members have invite permissions just /who heart and soul - and whisper one to invite you to the guild, if you're interested.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]