Innocent Bystanders

90 Pandaren Monk
Since IB has been on BWL for so long and been the top raiding guild I felt it necessary to explain to everyone what's going on. If you care, great, we love you, and we'll miss you. If you don't care, click the back button on your browser and move along...

Not wanting to speak for anyone particularly, we kind of got bored. Over this last tier we gradually lost our desire to play WoW or raid in general. Slowly our three-night-a-week raiding schedule started to dwindle to two nights and at some times even one night a week. We weren't losing members and there wasn't any drama, it was more of a mass desire to take it easy for a while. So a couple weeks ago several of us decided to take a break from the game for a while and see what happens. Most of those who still wanted to raid moved on to other guilds or games and a very few stayed to tough it out and see what happens.

So for now it's looking like IB is going to just be a casual guild with no focus on raiding. That's for the few that stay around.

On a personal note, those that have moved on, if you ever happen across this post on these dead realm forums, I'd like to let you all know that you were the greatest group of people I've ever played the game with. Talented, focused, and driven. I'm sure that if we hadn't had such a downfall in desire to raid we'd be 10/16HM or more by now. I'll miss you all and wish you all the best of luck in the future.
Reply Quote
What about the weekly PVP?!?!?!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Might just have to pick on some other folks I guess, sorry!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
I'd Like to say the same Pi, for my experience in IB.I wasnt in the guild as long as some of you, but i had a great time while i was, even tho i was losing hair trying to find folks to raid! Those that stuck with me for as long as you did(tho on BWL not much other choice)I salute you.I have moved on to Mal'Ganis to get into 25 mans and stay active in my WoW goals.Since BWL was my first and only server i played on(mid-BC) until a few weeks ago, leaving this server i called home brought mixed feelings, but was something that had to be done in order to continue.My days leading raids is most likely over(hey you never know tho!). For now I'll just be happy raiding and rocking the AH! Since a few folks have gone on to other games, few to other servers, and a couple still raiding with me on Mal'Ganis, I'd like to say good luck and kill many bosses!

P.S. Pi you still owe me gold challenge mode runs!
Reply Quote
12 Pandaren Monk
I'm sad to see IB go. Gray was a frenemy to me in EQ, but I feel like we became pals in WoW. I'm just sorry that my RL schedule and motivation to play didn't allow me to play with IB more than every few months.

Pi -- that run we did 2 manning 10m ICC right before I had to quit for midterms was really awesome. Hunter + Monk won the day.

There's a number of MMOs otw -- FFXIV:ARR, EQ3, ESO, maybe I'll run into some of you guys on those.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]