Nimble Brew

69 Night Elf Hunter
Anyone know if it will share a cooldown with the PvP trinkets? if it doesn't anyone want to place bets on how long untill it does. (based on pattern recognition software)
Reply Quote
It does not.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Monk
Once all the kiddies cry on forums about it being OP it will, until then its safe, my question is does it work in a stun? I haven't done any testing of it on PTR been focused on the PVE elements of the PTR.
Reply Quote
Beastial Wrath and Desecrated Ground don't share a cool down, so neither will Nimble Brew.
Reply Quote
02/22/2013 12:08 PMPosted by Qinling
Once all the kiddies cry on forums about it being OP it will, until then its safe, my question is does it work in a stun? I haven't done any testing of it on PTR been focused on the PVE elements of the PTR.

Nimble Brew, Level 30 Brewmaster and Windwalker Monk ability: Clears you of all root, stun and fear effects and reduces the duration of future such effects by 60% for 6 sec. Nimble Brew can be cast while stunned or feared.

Also, we are not anywhere close to the first class with this ability (hunters have 3 trinkets) so I can't imagine this is the ability people are going to have issue with.
Reply Quote
69 Night Elf Hunter
my thinking was along the lines of will of the forsaken. how that was, was before, then was, then is now.

edit: but im thinking that since it is a racial, it wont fall into the same category as i thought it might have
Edited by Toblik on 2/22/2013 12:26 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Orc Monk
With a 2 minute CD, nimble brew isn't going to be game breaking. Use it to get out of a stun, use trinket for fear..... Then they just gotta wait for DRs to reset and we're sitting ducks again.
Reply Quote
69 Night Elf Hunter
02/22/2013 12:51 PMPosted by Pennyling
With a 2 minute CD, nimble brew isn't going to be game breaking. Use it to get out of a stun, use trinket for fear..... Then they just gotta wait for DRs to reset and we're sitting ducks again.

so undead, will the fear, wait 30 seconds to trinket the stun. by rights, you guys(monks) will be able to double trinket in essence, unless they put a CD on it.

i asked for bets. im guessing two patches before it looks/works like Will of the forsaken.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Monk
[quote="79785201493"]i asked for bets. im guessing two patches before it looks/works like Will of the forsaken.

Hmmm.... Well knowing Blizz I would go for 1 month after 5.2 launches.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]