Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance

85 Worgen Druid
How's the people who picked it up enjoying it?

I got it launch day and love it, been taking my time with it. Just got to the point where it's time to... LET IT RIP.

I'm playing on Normal, which it seems everyone calls "hard" and hard mode is "very hard" and very hard is "nightmare mode" and Revengeance is "DANTE MUST DIE ABSOLUTELY CUUUHRAZZYEEE" mode.

It's been a long time since I've been so giddy to have a game kick me in the teeth. The OST is glorious so far, arguably one of the better OST's for a game in a long time.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Rogue
why isn't revengeance a word yet
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
02/22/2013 07:01 PMPosted by Bruce

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/Revengeance

Revengeance is an old, ancient word. So old and hipster only Platinum knew about it.

Seriously, it's a real word.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Rogue
02/22/2013 08:12 PMPosted by Vulpe

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/Revengeance

Revengeance is an old, ancient word. So old and hipster only Platinum knew about it.

Seriously, it's a real word.

not my fault i got marked off for it when i tried to use it in school :(
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
The demo didn't leave a good impression on me. But seeing as it got some pretty good reviews I might check it out.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Warrior
I loved the demo.

now i just need to hope the next time I go to EB Games, their debit system will be up. Apparently ALL the Victoria EBs' debit systems went down on the day I went. :|
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]