<Discarded Virtues>H10man Progression 3/12ToT

90 Tauren Druid
Discarded Virtues is a heroic 10man progression guild. We have transferred to Arthas from Maelstrom and our previous guild, Right on Red. We are looking for recruits for our core raid. Our progression was 5/6H- MSV, 2/6H HoF, 4/4 ToES. Current progression is 3/12 ToT. Raid times are Tue/Thurs/Mon from 8PM to 12AM server and use Mumble exclusively. Currently, we are in high need of:

DPS:
Monk
Hunter

As this is for HEROIC progression, you must be ready and on time for every raid. You must be prepared to bash your face against a boss until cleared. We expect fights to be researched, videos watched--whatever it takes for you to be ready for each fight. We do not want people who are easily burnt out. Please make sure you will be available for raid nights. We understand that real-world situations come up (most of us have real-world jobs), so if that happens, let someone know ahead of time. We want players who respect each other and their time.

On a lighter note, we are a close group of friends that work well together and have been raiding for years. We want to find those last few raiders that enjoy raiding as much as we do. We maintain a positive guild environment with fun and laid back players. Players are on all times of the day (not just on raid nights). Outside of raiding, we also do dailies, old raids, challenge modes, etc.

If you think you'd be a good fit, feel free to contact Buthayna, Beatriix, Resin, Anzze, or Lephty for more information.

You may also add their battletags:
Anzze- anzel#1504
Lephty- lephty#1797
Edited by Beatriix on 3/12/2013 12:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Beatriix,

I've yet to contact you too much in game but I'd be more than willing to raid with you next week (Tues/Thurs/Monday). If you're interested please reply here or on one of my other posts.

Alternatively, email r.o13wow@hotmail.com or mail Moofaza in game.

Thanks,
Moof/Ryan
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I sent you mail, but I'll let you know here as well. I've sent you a calendar inv for Tuesday for our trial run. See you there!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
They do fun achievement runs to boot =]
Edited by Barbiee on 2/25/2013 12:11 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
TG
Welcome to Arthas!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Aww thanks guys <3 It means a lot.
Reply Quote
70 Human Priest
Holyhigh must think he is so pro. It looks like some kind of spam, guess il report it.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
Figure, I'd lend my presence here. ^.^
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Good group ran with them on my lock.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
^^ :D
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
we are also now currently in need of a Warrior DPS with a Prot OS

Current Progression of Guild is 2/12 ToT

Feel free to message me as well for info on Discarded Virtues Raiding

or ADD BATTLETAG Lephty#1797
Edited by Lephty on 3/9/2013 12:54 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
You can message me as well for info. :D.
anzel#1504
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
BUMP

Still Looking for a Warrior DPS/OT
also looking for a tank, any class but druid would work 490+ ilvl

Feel free to message me as well for info on Discarded Virtues Raiding

or ADD BATTLETAG Lephty#1797
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
bump
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Looking for all
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]