Help! - Im new

39 Gnome Priest
Hey everyone, I am still pretty new to the game and I have many questions that I would like to ask. To make it easier, I would like to use AIM, so that I can ask the questions more rapidly without having to wait for responding posters. My aim is wadsy@ymail.com.

-Thanks in advance guys.
Reply Quote
64 Tauren Death Knight
There are usually people lurking here to answer questions.

... and quite honestly, if you don't want to wait around, using the search function and WoWhead.com you'll probably find most of your answers.

You should probably remove the email address (which I hope you're not using as your battlenet email, because if it is, you've just given out half your login details)
Even if it's not your bnet address, you will still get a ton of spam by leaving it here.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Welcome to Azeroth! /wave

You might also check the "Giving Back" thread that is stickied at the top of this forum. You can see who on your server is available to help new players in-game.

Or just post your questions here. There's a nice, loyal crew of really helpful folks who check these threads on a regular basis.

gl2u!!!
Reply Quote
02/23/2013 02:28 AMPosted by Broncs
o make it easier, I would like to use AIM, so that I can ask the questions more rapidly without having to wait for responding posters.

Have you had to wait a lot to date? I can't say I remember seeing you post a question in here, though I happily grant that I miss people.
Reply Quote
70 Orc Hunter
02/23/2013 02:28 AMPosted by Broncs
To make it easier, I would like to use AIM, so that I can ask the questions more rapidly without having to wait for responding posters.

While personal attention may be easier for you, it kind of defeats the purpose of this forum as a resource for all new players. If you have a questions, others have it as well and could also benefit from a public question-response.
Reply Quote
30 Human Warlock
I will gladly help you if you want! :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]