New Archaeology in 5.2!

Good news: it's Klaxxi, so it might have some pretty cool drops
Bad news: only in Dread Wastes (luckily I can fly in Pandaria.)

What races do you think would be spotlighted in an upcoming expansion? What would you put for a drop?
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
Wait I thought there was an item that converted digsites into mantid digsites or is that only usable in dread wastes?
Reply Quote
100 Troll Priest
Good news: it's Klaxxi, so it might have some pretty cool drops
Bad news: only in Dread Wastes (luckily I can fly in Pandaria.)

What races do you think would be spotlighted in an upcoming expansion? What would you put for a drop?

Naga.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage
New arch race: The Unknown Blues.

Items: Crithto's Collar (BoA Trinket, calls a swarm of Pugs to attack.), Bark of Bashiok (Transforms you into a tree for 2 minutes.), Essense of Zarhym (Floating Skull pet.).
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Mage
Kind of surprised there's no Titan archaeology yet. I mean, we've got stuff for the races they created but nothing from the Titan's themselves.

Or the Burning legion, that might be interesting. Fel artifacts and the like
Reply Quote
92 Tauren Druid
I still haven't figured out how to actually do archaeology. Of course, I only toyed with it for about half an hour when it first came out before throwing my hands up in disgust. That might have something to do with it. :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]