Alchemy questions

90 Draenei Shaman
Ok I have two questions pertaining to alchemy today.

One: are desecrated herbs used in any recepies?

Two: Are Spirits of harmony used in any alchemy recepies? or should I just trade them all in for golden lotus?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
You can use desecrated herbs for milling (Inscription). I use my Spirits of Harmony for Golden Lotus. The only use they see in Alchemy is gem transmutation or Living Steel.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Ok thank you very much.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I am level 600 alchemy. I want to buy the recipe for transmute inferno ruby, which is supposed to be available from any alchemy trainer. I have gone to a number of them that are supposed to sell the recipe with no luck. How do I get this recipe?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
Not sure if it will be auto learned eventually from doing any recipe not grey, but make sure that you have the filter set for available. There was a bug that would cause the filter to change to not show those.
Reply Quote
43 Worgen Mage
I use my Spirits of Harmony for Golden Lotus. The only use they see in Alchemy is gem transmutation or Living Steel.

How are they used in Living Steel? They aren't used in making it. It is made by alchemists only 1 per day, using Trillium Bars, which Alchemists craft (with no restriction) from Ghost Iron Bars.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Sorry, my mistake, I do have it. Thanks for the replies.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
How are they used in Living Steel? They aren't used in making it. It is made by alchemists only 1 per day, using Trillium Bars, which Alchemists craft (with no restriction) from Ghost Iron Bars.

Riddle of Steel
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]