@tbc/wotlk players

90 Human Death Knight
Hi everyone, some of you may remember me as Debonair blood elf hpally. I raided in both Perdition (even when they were NSFK) and PwnHammer. Does anyone remember an arena hunter/warrior named Serma/Sermagorg/Sermalol? Also, to anyone else that may remember me, how's the server?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
DKs weren't around in TBC. gtfo and buy a real backstory with your account next time.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hi Debo!
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
02/24/2013 03:49 PMPosted by Deplorabledk
DKs weren't around in TBC. gtfo and buy a real backstory with your account next time.

As I said I played a blood elf Hpally? Lol if you're going to troll try harder IMO, that wasn't even funny :(
Reply Quote
ye i rememb serma my home boy straight outta compton dirty niqqa

server is ok, my g string niqqa
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Do you know if he still plays? And also hi Verdell! What toon did you play on Gnomer?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
WHAT?! It was hilarious. Shut up!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
02/25/2013 06:16 AMPosted by Merendia
Do you know if he still plays? And also hi Verdell! What toon did you play on Gnomer?

I played a lock in Perdition, Rege.

Then I swapped to this pally at the end of Wrath.
Reply Quote
the server is pretty dead except for just casuals. I think serma may have made a brief comeback on Horde Tich but i doubt hes still playing
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
Hey Debonair! Serma transferred server as also Deconfrost, Lovetap and Frost :(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]