3v3 Tourney March 8th-10th

90 Undead Rogue
Hey guys so I was talking with some friends and we thought it would be awesome to have a 3v3 tourney on the break week between the end of s12 and the start of s13. This tournament will be held the weekend after season 12 closes (march 8th-10th) the actual time of the day which it will be streamed will be determined once I know how many teams are signed up. This tournement will be held via war game ques and streamed from my twitch channel (www.twitch.tv/fanatics34)

This tourney will have a buy in of 1k gold and all teams must consist of 1 healer and 2 dps, double heals and triple dps teams will not allow. Depending on the attendance we have for this tourney the tourney will be a bracket stile single elimination, but if less teams do show up it will be a simple round robin style tournament.

Please express your interests or comments here:

To post a team sign up follow this standard outline:

-Team name (just come up with what ever)
- Team composition
-Players of the team and their classes/spec

PLEASE spread the world of this tournament to your friends I'm trying to get in as may people as I can!! Not a whole lot of server wide things happen here and I want that to change a little bit!
Reply Quote
Is it only for horde?
If not, then the only problem would be the winning prize money. :/
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
As far as I know war games are not even able to be qued cross faction. However if there is a lot of alliance interests expressed I do have a lvl 87 dwarf shaman that I could host on. I was more setting up for horde because I would be able to compete as well.
Reply Quote
I'm pretty sure war games are cross faction, at least they were in Cataclysm BETA.
Yup they can be cross faction
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4015343725
Just a thought, it'll be fun to throw in allly into the mix.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Okay well alliance can participate I guess it will just have to have their own separate pool. And I Just the highest placing alliance and the highest placing horde teams will get the first prize per each faction
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
This tournament's skill level is unworthy of my time.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Cool story bro.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Zen stop trolling
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
I like your help Stammpyz =).
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
bring that !@# to tich man got plenty of ppl willing to help out with it so make it real big 1v1 2v2 3v3 w/e man the more the better so deff we should work on that man u got my BT so hit me up when ever bout it!!!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
Does not seem like any PvP is worth Zen's time lately, lol.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Sorry for responding so late guys but yeah I mean if tich got in on this that would be awesome but however their will be no win prize for tich since i dont have chars there.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]