Old tank looking for loving new raiding home

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Please adopt me. I am house broken.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
He's a good guy and a great tank!

Take is easy, Bro. I gotta find a new home, too!
Reply Quote
Did Good Omens just implode or something?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
I am not in the guild anymore, I wish them the best though! Good buncha people!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
02/26/2013 11:03 AMPosted by Malkavet

Just shut down a raid that has had RL and other conflict screwing with it since the 2nd week of December. Such is the nature of the beast sometimes. I am going to go out on a limb and blame Santa for the start of all of this.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Bump for Klaud also. He is great for at least one really good laugh each and every raid night. Is always 100% ready when the raid is about to start and nothing short of a natural disaster will make him miss a raid. He is about as selfless as a person as you will find on here.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
02/27/2013 01:22 AMPosted by Tyrven

Just shut down a raid that has had RL and other conflict screwing with it since the 2nd week of December. Such is the nature of the beast sometimes. I am going to go out on a limb and blame Santa for the start of all of this.

Good thing there were two raids. But I will now have one tank gathering dust and I'd rather not have that happen.

So yeah, here's my alt. Both are similarly geared (6 ilvl difference between the two).
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Bump?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
Errant Pride is currently looking for a tank for our 10m semi-hardcore progression team we are currently working horridon... we raid wed-thurs 5:20-8:30 and im looking for a non warrior around 490+ ilevel
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]