[A]<Ebon Dawn> is recruiting for 10s!

90 Human Death Knight
Ebon Dawn is a semi-casual raiding guild with a focus on progression. Even though we're focused on progression, we understand that real life does come first. Established in 2010 by a group of friends that go back to the BC days of WoW.

We are currently seekingl, skilled DPS, and a shield tank, for flex, 10m normal, and possibly heroic at some point in the future. Raid times are Tues-Thurs 9PM-12AM Server time. 6/6 MV10, 6/6 HoF, 4/4 ToES, and 6/12 ToT. Visit http://ebondawn-ysera.guildlaunch.com or ask myself, Rezzié, Violca, Seveeko, Dalal or Olvar for details.
Edited by Tynan on 9/12/2013 8:43 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Death Knight
Monk/Paladin healers and ranged dps are preferred.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Still looking for a monk or paladin healer, and either a mage or warlock.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
We are still looking for a healer, and a ranged dps (full on hunters)
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
We could still use a healer, caster dps, and a shield tank with either a healing or dps offspec.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Still in need of a few good recruits!
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
We're looking for a couple people to join us in 5.4!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I am currently working on lvling my warlock and getting her geared , I hate a 90 paladin(DPS) geared and is looking for a raiding guild.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
yeah, we could use you if you're willing to swap to alliance.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]