Gosac nerfed down to 35%

90 Orc Warlock
02/26/2013 07:00 PMPosted by Nosindra
Do you have a link or is it under one of the many PTR Class Balance blue posts from GC?
It's in one of the several posts about this on the front page. Probably also on mmo-champ.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
Well IIRC, the change to Arcane and Scorch wasn't because they felt it needed a nerf but rather they were unhappy with the way Arcane was being played so even though the damage is roughly the same mages will no be playing the spec "correctly".
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
02/26/2013 07:31 PMPosted by Nosindra
None of these are particularly easy specs to play, so it might be okay that given that players won't realistically be able to hit their theoretical maxima

Heh, would have been nice to hear this last expansion regarding warlocks. Still, very odd thing to say when it's all subjective. I find enhancement incredibly simple and subtlety is easier than it was in Cata. Never played a monk.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
02/26/2013 04:07 PMPosted by Death
Actually, none of affliction's abilities are getting buffe. Maybe you shouldn't criticize someone for not reading patch notes when you clearly haven't either.

Haunt is now 30% instead of 25%

You can't just make things up in an attempt to prove a point.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
02/27/2013 07:25 AMPosted by Zeedrate

From: http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/254470-ptr-class-and-set-bonus-issues-part-iii/

GC:
- Haunt now increases damage to the target by 30% up from 25%. This is partially in compensation because we also nerfed Sacrifice for Affliction because it was looking too mandatory.
- Partially reverted the buffs to Conflag and Immolate. They were +20%, and are now +15%.

He's not making things up. Do your research. Also people need to relax. Period.
Edited by Noxidus on 2/27/2013 9:01 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
And you kneed to read before making dumb comments.

02/27/2013 07:25 AMPosted by Zeedrate

Haunt is now 30% instead of 25%

Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
02/27/2013 09:22 AMPosted by Kaely
kneed

02/27/2013 09:22 AMPosted by Kaely
dumb comments
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
02/26/2013 03:55 PMPosted by Zeedrate
if you actually read the patch notes almost all our moves are also getting buffed to compensate. dont !@#$% about a clear buff were getting

Actually, none of affliction's abilities are getting buffe. Maybe you shouldn't criticize someone for not reading patch notes when you clearly haven't either.
actually i did read patch. i could give 2 !@#$s about pve im talking about in pvp its getting buffed. unstable gets dispelled quite alot and the 15% buff to the damage that it does when it gets dispelled i believe id say thats a buff. if thats a nerf then wow i must be crazy.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock

actually i did read patch. i could give 2 !@#$s about pve im talking about in pvp its getting buffed. unstable gets dispelled quite alot and the 15% buff to the damage that it does when it gets dispelled i believe id say thats a buff. if thats a nerf then wow i must be crazy.

Well there's your problem, you're trying to talk about PvP when no one gives a flying fagooglygorf about it.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock

Well there's your problem, you're trying to talk about PvP when no one gives a flying fagooglygorf about it.
you realize without pvp this game wouldnt have enough sub's to stay alive yes? Pvp is the bane of this game. get over it. go kill some fairies now go
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]