Fire Mage LF Raiding Guild-Frostwolf

Hello everyone! I'm Gewblin and I'm looking for a raiding guild that runs raids 2-4 nights a week. I'm form the Philippines and raided (wouldn't call it hardcore) up until WotLK. Still played up to Cata but rarely raided and mainly just ran LFR's. I wouldn't mind a casual raiding guild as long as we get a couple of runs weekly.

So far in MoP I pretty much just stuck to doing LFR's and am starting to look more into the "real" raiding. Especially with all the new content coming in 5.2, I'm looking to really gear up and get more exposure to what raiding has been like.

Just check out my armory here and if you need to talk to me just leave a message here or in game. Would love to hear from someone soon. Cheers!
Reply Quote
pinoy ako lol

anyway were looking for mages, my battletag id is hanspcc@1844
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Hi Gewblin,

John Three Sixteen is an Alliance guild based in Nagrand and we are currently looking for an experienced and reliable mage to join our 13 man roster.

We are a small, close-knit guild who have been raiding for the past 3 years. The majority of our members are working adults who all share a passion for progression raiding whilst at the same time maintaining a balanced schedule for real life commitments.

J316s' key focus in the game is to have fun together as a guild, with our preference being to raid together as a team. While we may not steamroll our way through new raids as quickly as the top guilds, we do enjoy moderate success during progression.

Progression:
We're currently 6/6N Mogu'shan Vaults, 6/6 HoF & 1/4 ToES.
We've also proudly achieved 6/7HM during Firelands, and 6/8HM in Dragon Soul.

Our Raiding Schedule:
J316 raids in the +0800 GMT Singapore/Perth time zone. In order to cater to our members' work and family schedules, we raid slightly later than the rest of our server.

Our current raid schedule is as follows:
Wednesday - 9.30pm to 12 midnight
Friday - 9.30pm to 12 midnight
Monday - 9.30pm to 11.30pm

We welcome everyone who shares our focus and interests, and is able to commit to our raid timings to join our small gaming community.

For more information, feel free to contact one of our officers: Blitzenette, Kyuna, Splitzer, Jenaellyn or Deathflap.

Alternatively, you can visit our website directly and submit an application at: http://j316.wowstead.com
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Meron bang mahilig sa Rated BG dito?
naghahanap kame ng members.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
<Triage> Horde Nagrand (10m), Currently 2/13H is a semi serious raiding guild, is Recruiting 1 ranged dps/1 melee dps for Immediate Core Positions and we raid Thursday/Sunday/monday 8:00PM-11:00PM

The team is made up of a tight knitted group of friends who have been progressing together since early MoP and comprise of mainly working adults. . Laid back.. love to talk trash to each other.. and just have a good time while killing stuff!

If you are interested, feel free to add me for a chat. Btag - russh#1918 - skype russsh82
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]