RP-PVP in the warcraftmovies.com spotlight

1 Troll Hunter
MY DEAREST ED,

Still on Tich making my last minute glad push - Warbringer/WSB drama has made great food in-between queues though, keep it up.

Dropped in to mention that a buddy pushed me to toss the last Black Rose vid I did up on warcraftmovies.com. Over 20k views so far and in today's spotlight, hopefully spurring some interest in the server - first time I've seen RP-PVP vid up there in a while.

Be back in a couple weeks - keep the forum drama warm for me.

Love always,

Return
Reply Quote
Return. Come back.
WSB is trying to eat my animal crackers.

This can't wait weeks.
Flame someone while you're here?
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Oooh I wanna see the video !

...I really need to do my homework :(
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
TMO
Love always,

Return

Bull!@#$. It's obvious Return left because he hates everyone on this server. He ain't coming back.
Reply Quote
1 Troll Hunter
Return. Come back.

I really hope this is a sexual metaphor and I missed a large chunk of drama related to it.

02/28/2013 11:52 AMPosted by Facespace
Bull!@#$. It's obvious Return left because he hates everyone on this server. He ain't coming back.

Only Facespy. That guy is a *%@@*@%* and all his guild are dicks.
Edited by Retturn on 2/28/2013 11:53 AM PST
Reply Quote
Good luck with your Glad push Return! EDProblems always make for good entertainment during the slow points of the day and between queues :P
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
TMO
My guild leader said that he killed Return a few times in Krasarang and he got butthurt. He's a prot warrior and I'm in a PVE guild.

Should I take him at his word?
Reply Quote
Return. Come back.

I really hope this is a sexual metaphor and I missed a large chunk of drama related to it.

.-.
No... No metaphor.
Reply Quote
1 Troll Hunter
02/28/2013 11:57 AMPosted by Facespace
My guild leader said that he killed Return a few times in Krasarang and he got butthurt.

Clearly false. I removed my butt (in favor of a robotic lower-half with tank treads and a colostomy bag) last season to improve my stability while playing and eliminate the need for restroom breaks, thus it is impossible for me to be butthurt.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
TMO
What if your bag ruptures? Robots are not known for their hygiene.
Reply Quote
1 Troll Hunter
02/28/2013 12:03 PMPosted by Facespace
What if your bag ruptures? Robots are not known for their hygiene.

When that happens, I call it a "Wumbo".
Reply Quote
02/28/2013 11:52 AMPosted by Retturn
Only Facespy. That guy is a *%@@*@%* and all his guild are dicks.

The two members of <FACESPACE YEAHH> are beyond your primitive social mores. All of us mortals are but ants, groping our paths and exuding scent trails because we are blind in the light of our sun, the glorious Facespace.
Reply Quote
Sometimes we lay our scent trails in circles, endlessly roaming about in a whirlpool of our own making until we meet our ends attempting to reach a destination that does not exist.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHnkb-Lx1_s
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
02/28/2013 11:40 AMPosted by Retturn
Be back in a couple weeks - keep the forum drama warm for me.

Roger. I'll be sure to put it full steam ahead for when you come back !

and fire a few shots at ya directly.

last time you raged was delectable !
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Love always,

Return

((@Facespace, Yay you went back to your braids. they look soo much better
@Return, why didnt you just post on Return from tich, are we not good enough for you anymore :'c
Reply Quote
1 Troll Hunter
and fire a few shots at ya directly.

last time you raged was delectable !

Weird, last time i talked to you i remember getting reported for a knock about bagging grocercies, and then you stopped replying.

That reminds me, keep on talking about hunter mechanics, it's adorable watching you be so wrong constantly. The crowning lol for me is when you talked about dueling Thajester as your pvp experience with ferals...you'd have more credibility telling me how you kited a target dummy.

OH, that felt good. It's been like a week since I had any of that, just refreshing.
Edited by Retturn on 2/28/2013 1:59 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
Weird, last time i talked to you i remember getting reported fir a knock about bagging grocercies, and then you stopped replying.

Hey people have lives outside of here. I ended up crashing at that point.

I could give two craps less about what you consider my profesion(s) IRL to be.

But it is pretty low that you would resort to such methods. I know i struck a nerve for you to choose to repeat those things that charax had said because not ever will i bring IRL stuff into game for material to used as fodder.

That itself is uncouth and unbecoming.

But hey thats just how low you are willing to go.

Its okay by me.

just shows me the caliber of person you are return.
You lost a lot of respect from quite a few people that I personally talk to on horde side that actually admired your skill in game/

I just know not only as a hunter I'm hella better than you, but as a person in general I'm twice as good as you'll ever be.
you sir are :
Juvenile at best.
Mentally deficient at worst.
----------------
Those are the words i have chosen carefully.
I pity you return whomever you are or will be.
Edited by Xeloda on 2/28/2013 2:07 PM PST
Reply Quote
02/28/2013 02:06 PMPosted by Xeloda
Weird, last time i talked to you i remember getting reported fir a knock about bagging grocercies, and then you stopped replying.

But it is pretty low that you would resort to such methods. I know i struck a nerve for you to choose to repeat those things that charax had said because not ever will i bring IRL stuff into game for material to used as fodder.

Its okay by me.

You lost a lot of respect from quite a few people that I personally talk to on horde side that actually admired your skill in game/

I just know not only as a hunter I'm hella better than you, but as a person in general I'm twice as good as you'll ever be.
you sir are :
Juvenile at best.
----------------

This is a joke right? LOL good old delusional Thorn
Edited by Jinx on 2/28/2013 2:11 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Laissez les bons temps rouler.
Reply Quote
1 Troll Hunter
02/28/2013 02:06 PMPosted by Xeloda

Its okay by me.

you sir are :
Juvenile at best.
----------------

Dear lord that was a million times better than I could ever hope for. Thanks for stopping by, please feel free to come back when the tears dry.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]