RP-PVP in the warcraftmovies.com spotlight

90 Goblin Hunter
02/28/2013 02:28 PMPosted by Retturn
Dear lord that was a million times better than I could ever hope for. Thanks for stopping by, please feel free to come back when the tears dry.

I apologize, did i miss something ?

what tears ?

and what was a million times better ?

Please provide logical reasoning for what you are stating.

I'm confused as to what you mean.
Reply Quote
02/28/2013 02:32 PMPosted by Xeloda
Dear lord that was a million times better than I could ever hope for. Thanks for stopping by, please feel free to come back when the tears dry.

I apologize, did i miss something ?

what tears ?

and what was a million times better ?

Please provide logical reasoning for what you are stating.

I'm confused as to what you mean.

Good ole' Return always 2 steps ahead of everyone, in skill and even logic it seems. TL;DR: Your rant was expected, petty, and he does not give 2 fuqs what you think.
Reply Quote
1 Troll Hunter
02/28/2013 02:54 PMPosted by Vhiessu
TL;DR: Your rant was expected, petty, and he does not give 2 fuqs what you think.

This. It had everything - multiple reiterations of the same thought, representing your frustration, bandwagoning with a generic audience of peers you've invented to agree with you, even hypocrisy in terms of calling me out for joking about someone's profession, saying you're above that and would never sink that low, and turning around to insult my moral fiber as a person.

The comment about being a better hunter was definitely a crowd pleaser. I'll be sure to hunt you down when I get back so you can show me how awesome you are.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
02/28/2013 03:03 PMPosted by Retturn
The comment about being a better hunter was definitely a crowd pleaser. I'll be sure to hunt you down when I get back so you can show me how awesome you are.

welcoming it.

02/28/2013 03:03 PMPosted by Retturn
This. It had everything - multiple reiterations of the same thought,

Just in case someone of your mental fortitude not getting it. I had to repeat it, just in case.

apparently I need to.
Edited by Xeloda on 2/28/2013 3:16 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Just don't come back Horde. Please.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Come back soon, Shocktifa is waiting.
Reply Quote
You need to RETURN to Emerald dream.

huehuehuehuehuehuehuehue. Amusing.

jk I don't even know who you are.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
02/28/2013 03:33 PMPosted by Strucks
I don't even know who you are.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Return,

From someone who enjoys wpvp more than I care to say; who probably ranks somewhere in the middle of the bell curve; who has enjoyed the game immensely for too many years; who, despite fighting the hordees as often as possible, really likes good ones being on that team; who really enjoys RP, I have a suggestion. Here it is:

If you have the cash and aren't afraid to spend a bit, when you come back, spend some time as horde. Just for a relative period hunt down the Alliance and make a few videos of it, especially of the deaths of those with the egos, which have not had to face the mace and pay the price. You have a certain reputation for solid kills, use it a bit on the Alliance.

I'd turn off chat while doing it except for real id friends and what not. Just silent merciless death, videoed for all to see.

Then come back to the Alliance, and we'll all sleep better at night. You may have to redo one or two reps (I have in the one or two faction switches I did in the past), but I think it'd be worth it: from a fear stance, a great RP story stance, and amusement stance. I think we'd all get a kick of out it.

My two cents, not that it's an important two, but there it is. I think a lot of people would really enjoy Return going dark for a bit...never knowing if they were being silently hunted, always looking over their shoulder. Could make a good story of it too, as I think I read somewhere you've withdrawn a bit from one guild. Maybe there are evil forces afoot, attempting (and succeeding for a time) to ensnare the Return. Could involve a number of guilds. They'd band together to bring you back, that sort of thing. Anyway, just a quick thought... ;))
Reply Quote
1 Troll Hunter
You need to RETURN to Emerald dream.

huehuehuehuehuehuehuehue. Amusing.

jk I don't even know who you are.

Weird. I attacked you one time when you were ganking 86s and you ran from me like you knew...maybe you just act like that all that time when an equal level is attacking you, idk. I think I killed you with 97% life, was a close call.

Good pun, though.
Reply Quote
1 Troll Hunter
If you have the cash and aren't afraid to spend a bit, when you come back, spend some time as horde. Just for a relative period hunt down the Alliance and make a few videos of it, especially of the deaths of those with the egos, which have not had to face the mace and pay the price. You have a certain reputation for solid kills, use it a bit on the Alliance.

Interesting idea. Who'd you have in mind?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
((Really, I think you should coordinate it as a story arc. But the hunting, hell, start by picking names on the forums, and go back in your memory and grab others. The choices are numerous. But, it should be a RP thing. Return gone dark and mad, lusting for the blood of the Alliance...along that line...we see often enough here the poor horde in fear, maybe it'd be fair for some turn about for the Alliance. Your call, of course. You know more about this server than I do, I am sure you could figure something interesting out: both RP and WPvP wise. ;))

Interesting idea. Who'd you have in mind?
Reply Quote
Weird. I attacked you one time when you were ganking 86s and you ran from me like you knew...maybe you just act like that all that time when an equal level is attacking you, idk. I think I killed you with 97% life, was a close call.

Good pun, though.

you were much more geared than me at that time, so no point.
Reply Quote
1 Troll Hunter

Good pun, though.

you were much more geared than me at that time, so no point.

So...you did know me?
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
screw that. Stay alliance return.
Reply Quote
1 Troll Hunter
02/28/2013 04:31 PMPosted by Xeloda
screw that. Stay alliance return.

I appreciate the advice, but don't waste your time on minutia like this - I'll come to you for important things, like when we need a clean-up on aisle 7.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
02/28/2013 04:33 PMPosted by Retturn
I'll come to you for important things, like when we need a clean-up on aisle 7

When you can, please mix some pine sol and bleach.
It'll do ya wonders for any spill.

You should try it sometime Return.
Edited by Xeloda on 2/28/2013 4:41 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Orc Mage
((So thats where you ran off to. Was wondering why I haven't seen you at all lately while I was wondering around Azeroth.

It would be interesting to see you Horde side for awhile when you return to the Dream, even if it is just for a little while. Of course this is not my call.

At any rate, good luck to ya))
Reply Quote
1 Troll Hunter
02/28/2013 05:20 PMPosted by Zergallyeah
(In bfore who are you alt blablabla)

I know who you are Zerg, fought you in wpvp once...was hoping you were still playing the warrior, seen you out on the hunter, had no idea you were playing a rogue.
Edited by Retturn on 2/28/2013 5:25 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]