Bloodbath glitched or working as intended?

100 Human Warrior
So if I understand your reasoning, a movement-impairing removal ability should remove damage as well?

I'm confused.
Reply Quote
keep in mind, i remember when bladestorm first became disarmable, before that if you let a warrior anywhere near you while he was bladestorming he instagibbed you, god forbid he got a grim toll proc. it wasn't till later that it became more about getting out of roots then damage.

bladestorm is an example of an ability that is bad because its not good in pvp or in pve. bloodbath is good in pve, really good. so it is a successful ability. stormbolt is good in pvp. so it is a successful ability.

I remember when it got nerfed to, it was in wrath and the reason it was Op was when Armor Pen and BBW made BS hit too hard so they made it disarmable. So making it 150% wep damage and last 3 sec on a 45 sec cd wouldn't be bad.

its getting a fairly large damage buff on targets immune to stuns, ie bosses, but i don't think its really that useful. blood bath is amazing for aoe, avatar is better for burst, stormbolt will just become a rotational ability which you push when you don't have anything else to push. but its very good for pvp.

It has its uses in pvp, but most people still go with avatar because of the burst you get. but i guess we will see how it does.

no, its just not going to fine. untrinketable anything is frustrating as hell and it doesn't have throwdown's issue with dodge/parry. you just can't put some one into a warbringer shockwave chain anymore with out running into DR issues. things that dr only with themselves are very very bad for balance(ahemcycloneachem)

WB and throwdown are not untrinketable stuns, the first 1.5 sec you couldn't trinket because the animation (you fall down and have to stand back up takes 1.5 sec). But you never had to sit in a full wb or td stun. And in 5.2 you WB and shockwave together is LESS mobility and LESS control the going juggernaut shockwave or doubletime shockwave. So they should scrap WB and put something else there.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior

wat. why are you aoeing in pvp? single target is much much more effective. be happy you actually have a non targeted aoe to keep people off nodes unlike some melee.

Someone was trying to say that bloodbath could be used in aoe. Sure, it can, but it would be next to worthless due to our AoE being fairly bad. Don't most melee have non target aoe anyways? Rogues have FoK, warriors have Tclap, monks have that spinny move, paladins have storm, and dks have bloodboil.
Edited by Herbatron on 2/23/2013 1:13 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
02/23/2013 08:14 AMPosted by Ezyo
WB and throwdown are not untrinketable stuns, the first 1.5 sec you couldn't trinket because the animation (you fall down and have to stand back up takes 1.5 sec). But you never had to sit in a full wb or td stun. And in 5.2 you WB and shockwave together is LESS mobility and LESS control the going juggernaut shockwave or doubletime shockwave. So they should scrap WB and put something else there.

In Idoma's defense that's what he meant by untrinketable. Even if someone trinkets instantly they're still forced to wait out the knockdown portion. That's what made Throwdown so strong, it forced people to either eat the whole stun or blow a trinket and still get F'd for 2 sec.
Reply Quote
In Idoma's defense that's what he meant by untrinketable. Even if someone trinkets instantly they're still forced to wait out the knockdown portion. That's what made Throwdown so strong, it forced people to either eat the whole stun or blow a trinket and still get F'd for 2 sec.

That was more so an issue on throwdown then WB, becaus WB depending on distance they would be up standing by the time you got to them.

Throwdown though it was nice having a guaranteed 1.5-3 sec (charge> TD) on a target due to how easy it was to kite warriors, and plus since TD could be dodged or parried easily it had to have something good about it.

But it doesn't matter because TD is no longer in the game, (it should be baseline and replaced by shockwave) And WB wont be used because of drs and its more control and mobility to go with jugg/dt
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]