85 Bracket of Backpedaling <3

Well you see here, this is where we discuss 85 twink battlegrounds and such.

Previous thread: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7924332869
85 XP-Off Community Information

Players that have not upgraded to Mists of Pandaria will automatically be queued in the experience-off bracket. For those that have Mists, join the community by visiting Behsten in Stormwind or Slahtz in Orgrimmar to turn off your experience.

Season 11 (Cataclysmic) gear is available at vendors in Dalaran Sewers and Gadgetzan. Gear sets for hybrids are coming back in patch 5.2. Monks do not have gear available yet. So far no word on monk pvp sets below level 90 from the developers.
Here is a helpful guide for gear by Peculia!
http://www.wowhead.com/news=210062/gear-guide-twinking-with-pandaria-gear

Advantages of twinking at 85
- Fast queues (generally 5-10 minutes during peak hours)
- Less gear disparity than many other brackets, particularly 80-84
- Healers aren't Godmode like at 70
- Zero/minimal bot presence

Disadvantages of twinking at 85
- It can be expensive to level professions, gem, and enchant your gear - but once you're done, you're done! No endgame gear treadmill.
- Some BiS items require camping either the auction house for rare items or camping rare spawns in Pandaria (but viable alternatives exist)

Professions of note - max level 600
- Through Archaeology you can acquire Spear of Xuen, Umbrella of Chi-Ji and Quilen Statuette which are all upgradable to iLvl 471. To farm these items without a level 90, do not level Archaeology past 525; that way, all your Archaeology sites will be in the Jade Forest.
- Alchemy increases the effects of almost all consumables as well as offering Zen Alchemist Stone, also upgradable to ilvl 466.
- Blacksmithing allows you to add two more MoP gems to your gear.
- Engineering has powerful and entertaining tinkers.
- Herbalism allows you to acquire Water Spirit and Life Spirit in addition to Lifeblood (2880 haste for 20 seconds).

Other Items of Note
- Sun-Lute of the Phoenix King (BiS 2-hander available from BMAH, armory link not yet working)
- Kafa Press
- Crystal of Insanity

Arenas
To queue for Arenas, you will need to toggle your xp to "on."

Rated Battlegrounds
RBGs are starting, with several guilds having participated in at least one game. Direct your attention to some of the larger guilds if RBGs interest you. <chill for a minute> and <chill for a moment> are planning Draft RBG nights in the future once they have the numbers to do so.

Raiding
Battletags are used to organize raids and pvp groups. Browse the thread for current information.

Guilds
Horde
<chill for a moment> - Mannoroth
<DONTGETMADGETGLAD> Area 52
<Axiom> Frostmourne
<Nerd Cleave> Frostmane
<Sad Pandas> Tichondrious

Alliance
<chill for a minute> - Mannoroth
<Twinks United> Shandris
<Puritania> Kargath
<Nerd Cleave> Sargeras
<dot tumblr> Frostmourne
<Great Minds Twink Alike> Perenolde
Edited by Froot on 2/22/2013 8:37 AM PST
85 Undead Mage
pls no more rogue drama.
90 Human Paladin
Do they backpedal into the enemy team with 8 stacks?
02/21/2013 08:05 PMPosted by Maraada

they do <3
85 Undead Mage
02/21/2013 08:05 PMPosted by Maraada

shut
up
pls
90 Human Paladin
02/21/2013 08:08 PMPosted by Greenbones

shut
up
pls

Shut
Up
85 Undead Mage
vorathil is a strong black woman who dont need no man
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Lol ^
90 Blood Elf Warrior
CIA
02/21/2013 08:04 PMPosted by Titaniâ
In fact, I dare anybody here that has a 85 warrior fight a 85 twink rogue of my choice.

Winner of the duel gets:

1 6 tab guild bank
2 Profession leveling kits of your choice
20k gold.

All of this is more than enough to make a new toon on A52. Step right up tough boiz,back yer words up ye scoundrels.

Yeah,that's what I though,all mouthbreathers,no takers. Ty for proving my point.

Back to milling.
86 Human Rogue
havent played this rogue in awhile then saw wolverine in a bg wearing full mop gear. he was sooooo good at rogue. should i go full mop gear to be good at wow?
85 Undead Mage
02/21/2013 08:49 PMPosted by Yoloswagqt
havent played this rogue in awhile then saw wolverine in a bg wearing full mop gear. he was sooooo good at rogue. should i go full mop gear to be good at wow?

first u must change ur xmog.
86 Human Rogue
what xmog does wolverine have?
85 Night Elf Mage
i think that one is perfect for u
90 Blood Elf Warrior
CIA
Actually,i still think that the rewards are not enough so I'm gonna add some more:

Winner gets

1 6 tab guild bank
2 profession leveling kits of your choice

FULL MOP BOE gear available to the class of your choice(that you decide to level).

Step right up,prove me wrong.

Edit: Ya know what,I still think its not enough so I'll put in 400 fortune cards as well.
Edited by Titaniâ on 2/21/2013 9:13 PM PST
85 Undead Priest
Actually,i still think that the rewards are not enough so I'm gonna add some more:

Winner gets

1 6 tab guild bank
2 profession leveling kits of your choice

FULL MOP BOE gear available to the class of your choice(that you decide to level).

Step right up,prove me wrong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjoMQJf5vKI
86 Human Rogue
missed you <3
90 Blood Elf Warrior
CIA
02/21/2013 09:09 PMPosted by Lostgravity
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjoMQJf5vKI

Oh I'm sorry,are my posts bothering you?

I'm gonna keep beating it until I grind it into dust and subatomic particles,because some people here can't get a simple fact through their thick skulls.
85 Undead Priest
Oh wait.

You're being serious?

Let me laugh even harder.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]