85 Bracket of Backpedaling <3

90 Undead Monk
ggs
Actually,i still think that the rewards are not enough so I'm gonna add some more:

Winner gets

1 6 tab guild bank
2 profession leveling kits of your choice

FULL MOP BOE gear available to the class of your choice(that you decide to level).

Step right up,prove me wrong.

Edit: Ya know what,I still think its not enough so I'll put in 400 fortune cards as well.

Whats this for??
90 Blood Elf Warrior
CIA
Oh wait.

You're being serious?

Let me laugh even harder.

elaborate,oh great one
90 Blood Elf Warrior
CIA
02/21/2013 09:22 PMPosted by Froot
Whats this for??

it's a duel challenge

Find me a warrior twink 85-89 that can beat a rogue of my choice and you get all that on A52

Fix'd the typo
Edited by Titaniâ on 2/21/2013 9:25 PM PST
90 Undead Monk
02/21/2013 09:22 PMPosted by Titaniâ
elaborate,oh great one

He is trying to troll you, for being super srs!
90 Blood Elf Warrior
CIA
02/21/2013 09:24 PMPosted by Söupnazì
He is trying to troll you, for being super srs!

ZOMG!!!!!!!!

btw helm and trinket are waiting on u :P
90 Undead Monk
ZOMG!!!!!!!!

btw helm and trinket are waiting on u :P

wewt!
90 Blood Elf Warrior
CIA
Oh now you come back huh?

Still trash talking,yet no real answer. Get real kid,you know I'm right and you're wrong.

THE END
86 Human Rogue
amg its wolv!! how much did you spend on your skill.. i mean mop gear
85 Undead Priest
I think Titania is as usual going overboard with a point.

In a BG setting, yes, the Rogue will generally win.

In a 1v1 situation, Warrior can win. At least till 5.2 hits.

The rogue will get you down to 30-40% in the opener, but that's your safe ground with second wind up. You kite stun the Rogue with hamstring into staggering. If he evasions, heroic leap into warbringer/shockwave.

The biggest trouble you will have is the Rogue's vanish, obviously. Hopefully the Rogue's already trinked, so you trink the second opener and fear. You then wait for your second warbringer/shockwave and use reck. Win.

Don't ever trinket Rogue blind. That's always a bait. You don't need to worry about them getting a restealth, you just need to prevent that second opener at all costs.

You want to draw the fight out and just kite the rogue. Use throw if need be. You only attack when you have warbringer and/or shockwave up. If you're doing it right, he won't have crip on you before the stun ends, so you hamstring and kite.

If he's vanished and you're < 50%, use mini retal (die by the sword?) or glyphed shield wall, start bandaging/eating as soon as you can. Sap means nothing to you. He either has to open on you with those defensives, or risk you getting full hp.

I'm not saying it's an even fight, but it's not an insta loss unless you decide to just do this: http://imgur.com/gallery/AyJZUlf

Oh and mutilate. Mutilate has nothing outside opener. You survive the first opener however you need to and then win.
85 Undead Warlock
If I log on to bg will I get bullied by wolverine again? Healers usually tend to not like me so I know i'm !@#$ed.
qin2s
90 Blood Elf Warrior
CIA
I think Titania is as usual going overboard with a point.

In a BG setting, yes, the Rogue will generally win.

Yes,I really had to go overboard and yes I was and still am serious about that challenge lol

02/21/2013 09:53 PMPosted by Lostgravity
The rogue will get you down to 30-40% in the opener, but that's your safe ground with second wind up. You kite stun the Rogue with hamstring into staggering. If he evasions, heroic leap into warbringer/shockwave.

Everything you wrote above would be valid if I don't die in the 1st cheap shot AND yes,I do die in the 1st one even with 68% resil and sitting in def stance. And this is not just wolv and his no skill blue gear. I can beat a bad rogue,honestly I can. But a good rogue won't even let me control my character.At all.

120k eviscerate through the above mentioned defensives is just....L.O.L.

Edit: I forgot to mention that this argument was not about how I deal with rogues,but about rogues in general in this bracket
Edited by Titaniâ on 2/21/2013 10:12 PM PST
90 Undead Monk
02/21/2013 09:55 PMPosted by Ludin
If I log on to bg will I get bullied by wolverine again? Healers usually tend to not like me so I know i'm !@#$ed.

I'll heal you <3
90 Blood Elf Warrior
CIA
I'll heal you <3

I'm finally done with milling lol

Now to make 5k inks and then 5k cards....FML XD
85 Undead Priest

120k eviscerate through the above mentioned defensives is just....L.O.L.

120k in Def with sword and board? I know find weakness is 70% of armor, but even I only take about 60-80k from the Evisc.
85 Undead Warlock
Sushiman grabs zerker and has 6 people behind him..what else is new.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]