@Champion Quest and friends (A)

90 Orc Hunter
Muncen as GM of Failure Quest stating its not my concern when your members throw profanities
at me is rather black and white... as it stands your members talked trash and profanities to me and my guild therefor it is our concern learn to handle guild to guild interaction... you hide like a child and now i know what to expect from you guys..... You mass invite members have less than 100 lvl 90's in your guild...... You talk !@#$ cant back it..... And the GM Muncen is too Amazing to deal with drama that his guild throws out im sorry that you are all terrible at the game and haven't seen what a real guild looks like i truly am may yours prosper to a level of maturity someday.
Reply Quote
Your wasting your time with champion quest they are kinda like the special olympics of the server. Dont matter how many SS you put up they will deny it is them don't waste your time with them they are from a rather shallow gene pool.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
YAY DRAMA
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Ok, how about we all calm down, lets get this settled once and for all.

Theldore and his (guild ?) did something that (offended ?) you, so you want a 1v1, then after winning you are ganked by two dks, then you 1v1 again and are then jumped by 3 allys, then you come onto our forums and expect us to agree with you. There is your problem, while I personally agree that it was unfair I believe there was no need for you to come on here and bash all alliance on this server, and in doing that you might have made many enemies on this server, maybe not, but all well.

So all in all I am split down the middle about who is in the right. I am on your side because they did not fight fair and "Cheated" but then I am also against you because you felt like you had to bring it to the forums.
Reply Quote
9 Human Warrior
DUMP
Reply Quote
78 Human Paladin
I was there and i seen night drop like a Hot potato and I was at the battle in out lands when one C,Q hunter killed Crituhard and there goons so u bring your crap to the forum because that's all u have left LOL
Edited by Amaevisama on 4/12/2013 6:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]