<Shattered Oath> is looking for some active PvPers for our RBG team. We are a medium-sized level 25 Horde guild, active in just about every facet of the game.
- We run RBGs every Wednesday, beginning at 9:30PM server time, and most Sundays after our guild meeting (roughly 10:30PM server).
- We have two 10 man normal mode raid teams dedicated to “softcore” (lawl) progression. What this means is that neither team raids more than once a week, for three hours. In VERY RARE occasions, a second night has been utilized to get over certain progression hurtles. We clear content, but are in absolutely no rush to consume it all. The end of Cataclysm was rough for raiders, ours included, and we’re hoping to avoid a similar situation at the end of MoP. Needless to say, if you want cutting edge raid til your eyes bleed progression, we’re not it.
- The first team 6/6 MSV, 2(almost 3)/6 HoF (whose roster is solid, but sub positions are definitely available), is underway Thursday nights starting at 9:30PM server time, and running for three hours.
- Second team 4/6 MSV is brand spanking new, and runs Tuesdays at 8:30PM server time, also for three hours. Spots are available on this team, primarily for DPS players, as most of the members of this raid are alts of the first team that have graciously offered to give up their spots to any member not on the Tursday raid roster. See? What a great bunch of folks we are. /wink
- For our RPers (this IS Moon Guard after all), there is at least the weekly guild meeting held Sunday evenings beginning at 9:30PM server time, and it is IC. <Shattered Oath> began as a run of the mill mercenary company with a loose military structure. Shortly after the Cataclysm, The Oath, in response to the brutish, feckless leadership of Garrosh Hellscream, was reorganized into a small, more rigid, rebel company intent on the overthrow of the Warchief. As our fearless leader puts it, “We were anti-Hellscream before it was cool.” /wink
- For some OOC entertainment and esprit de corps we have monthly contests complete with in game and some IRL, but game related prizes. Previous contests have included, fashion shows, Pet battle tournaments and a short story contest. Previous prizes have included pet store exclusive pets, TCG in game items, commissioned character artwork, and World of Warcraft merchandise.
- You can expect from us:
- A welcoming atmosphere, full of colorful characters (and even more colorful players),
- A wide variety of activities
- An open door leadership policy, intent on providing an enjoyable gaming experience
- Spirited guild chat (sometimes with mature language - mostly from yours truly, sorry!)
- Casual, but competent (trademark pending) play in PvE, PvP, and RP
- We expect from you:
- An open mind: Maybe try something new in game
- Don’t be a douche (should go without saying, but we’ve all met “that guy”)
- If you want a dedicated spot on the RBG team or one of the raid teams, put in the work
- Please handle any issues with guildies or non guildies like a functioning adult
- Always be respectful of RPers (If your character is a jerk, fine, but griefing is not ok)
- Current recruitment is focused on DPS for RBGs, but good applicants wont be turned away! If you have any questions at all, please feel encouraged to post them here, visit our website (www.shatteredoath.guildzilla.com), send a tell or in game mail to Azzad (beware, I’m an altaholic) or run a /who shattered oath, and ask anyone to point you to an officer. Thanks for reading. I hope to hear from you soon!
Edit: I typo'd the website url. I'm bad and I feel bad!
Edit 2: Adjusted some information to keep it up to date.