[H] <Shattered Oath> - 33% more Coup D'etat!

90 Goblin Rogue
Salutations Moon Guard!

<Shattered Oath> is looking for some active PvPers for our RBG team. We are a medium-sized level 25 Horde guild, active in just about every facet of the game.

- We run RBGs every Wednesday, beginning at 9:30PM server time, and most Sundays after our guild meeting (roughly 10:30PM server).

- We have two 10 man normal mode raid teams dedicated to “softcore” (lawl) progression. What this means is that neither team raids more than once a week, for three hours. In VERY RARE occasions, a second night has been utilized to get over certain progression hurtles. We clear content, but are in absolutely no rush to consume it all. The end of Cataclysm was rough for raiders, ours included, and we’re hoping to avoid a similar situation at the end of MoP. Needless to say, if you want cutting edge raid til your eyes bleed progression, we’re not it.

- The first team 6/6 MSV, 2(almost 3)/6 HoF (whose roster is solid, but sub positions are definitely available), is underway Thursday nights starting at 9:30PM server time, and running for three hours.
- Second team 4/6 MSV is brand spanking new, and runs Tuesdays at 8:30PM server time, also for three hours. Spots are available on this team, primarily for DPS players, as most of the members of this raid are alts of the first team that have graciously offered to give up their spots to any member not on the Tursday raid roster. See? What a great bunch of folks we are. /wink

- For our RPers (this IS Moon Guard after all), there is at least the weekly guild meeting held Sunday evenings beginning at 9:30PM server time, and it is IC. <Shattered Oath> began as a run of the mill mercenary company with a loose military structure. Shortly after the Cataclysm, The Oath, in response to the brutish, feckless leadership of Garrosh Hellscream, was reorganized into a small, more rigid, rebel company intent on the overthrow of the Warchief. As our fearless leader puts it, “We were anti-Hellscream before it was cool.” /wink

- For some OOC entertainment and esprit de corps we have monthly contests complete with in game and some IRL, but game related prizes. Previous contests have included, fashion shows, Pet battle tournaments and a short story contest. Previous prizes have included pet store exclusive pets, TCG in game items, commissioned character artwork, and World of Warcraft merchandise.

- You can expect from us:
- A welcoming atmosphere, full of colorful characters (and even more colorful players),
- A wide variety of activities
- An open door leadership policy, intent on providing an enjoyable gaming experience
- Spirited guild chat (sometimes with mature language - mostly from yours truly, sorry!)
- Casual, but competent (trademark pending) play in PvE, PvP, and RP

- We expect from you:
- An open mind: Maybe try something new in game
- Don’t be a douche (should go without saying, but we’ve all met “that guy”)
- If you want a dedicated spot on the RBG team or one of the raid teams, put in the work
- Please handle any issues with guildies or non guildies like a functioning adult
- Always be respectful of RPers (If your character is a jerk, fine, but griefing is not ok)

- Current recruitment is focused on DPS for RBGs, but good applicants wont be turned away! If you have any questions at all, please feel encouraged to post them here, visit our website (www.shatteredoath.guildzilla.com), send a tell or in game mail to Azzad (beware, I’m an altaholic) or run a /who shattered oath, and ask anyone to point you to an officer. Thanks for reading. I hope to hear from you soon!

Edit: I typo'd the website url. I'm bad and I feel bad!
Edit 2: Adjusted some information to keep it up to date.
Edited by Azzad on 3/24/2013 2:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
Uh oh! They let Azzad out with his writing utensils a-blazing!

Come play with us! We are a super fun bunch!

ZOMG - We haz Vent and a nearly full slotted Guild Bank like 25 levels or something and uh.. what else? Oh yeah. ME!

Also, Garrosh Must Die. 'Nuff said.
Edited by Kursez on 2/22/2013 6:18 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Scavenger Hunt on Sunday post-meeting!

Fun on a bun, guys.
Sesame bun.
Reply Quote
If only you fellows recognized the greatness of Garrosh... :P
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
OOC, I think Garrosh Hellscream is a bad !@#. Totally a buttface when it comes to manners, but still awesome. My warrior loves Garrosh and is all "Yeah, Kalimdor for Orcs!"

And please roll around in the thread, spread some orc essence... before the elves come.

They always come.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
02/23/2013 07:44 AMPosted by Nakhu

I can't speak for everyone, but I think if we had an IC loyalist "Infiltrator", that would make for some potentially neat RP opportunities. The Old Bear is always skeptical of orcs at first as it is. It might be nice for someone to give him a reason.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
OOC, I think Garrosh Hellscream is a bad !@#. Totally a buttface when it comes to manners, but still awesome. My warrior loves Garrosh and is all "Yeah, Kalimdor for Orcs!"

And please roll around in the thread, spread some orc essence... before the elves come.

They always come.

Did someone say they needed an Elf?

Our rbg team could use some dps. Come kill Alliance with us. And every once in a while some loyalists!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue

They always come.

Too late.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Scavenger Hunt on Sunday post-meeting!

Fun on a bun, guys.
Sesame bun.

This sounds like food. I like food. Ill bring beer
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I cannot agree more. Having an Orc (or other loyalist) that actually deserved scrutiny would be a good thing.

Also, Kalimdor for the natives. Orcs go home. Your blessings of strip mining, clear cutting, and foul odors will not be missed.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
02/23/2013 09:19 PMPosted by Shahrak
Your blessings of strip mining, clear cutting, and foul odors will not be missed.

I love the smell of two-stroke shredder exhaust in the morning. Smells like victory!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
More undead please.

But actually, the expansion has been putting a pretty heavy emphasis on Orc/Troll/Blood Elf RP, and the Forsaken are really getting left in the dust. Come be evil with me.
Reply Quote
02/23/2013 09:37 AMPosted by Azzad

I can't speak for everyone, but I think if we had an IC loyalist "Infiltrator", that would make for some potentially neat RP opportunities. The Old Bear is always skeptical of orcs at first as it is. It might be nice for someone to give him a reason.

Hmmmm...an interesting idea :)
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue

Hmmmm...an interesting idea :)

We have an IC guild meeting tonight at 9:30PM server time if you'd like to swing by and get a feel for things. Send me a tell in game before the event and I'll let you know where it will be / invite for summons.

It would be fun!

Edit: Just realized you are From Wyrmrest Accord. You can add my battletag Azzad#1123 if you'd like a cross realm invite.
Edited by Azzad on 2/24/2013 3:47 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Scavenger Hunt in progress!

Sincere apologies to anyone who is actually trying to quest in the areas that have items on the list.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
More undead please.

But actually, the expansion has been putting a pretty heavy emphasis on Orc/Troll/Blood Elf RP, and the Forsaken are really getting left in the dust. Come be evil with me.

Well, we do aim for a "Blood Elf +" policy on RP. The "+" has shifted over time from Goblin, to Troll, to Tauren. Who knows, the dawn of the Forsaken may be eminent...

That being said, Shattered Oath has been, and shall remain, a wholesome Tauren-run establishment. We kill off loyalist Orcs (among others) with only the highest standards of decorum. Lots of prayers to the Earth Mother for the recently dispatched, an appropriate degree of burdened conscience, etc... Good stuff really.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
We are a god-fearing people, strong in our resolve and meticulous in our devotions.

Congratulations to Kursez for winning the February Scavenger Hunt Contest!
New Contest will be posted on March 1st, so keep an eye out!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
More undead please.

Fem zombie Prot Warrior inc! AKA Living Dead Girl flips for attention! (trademark pending)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I heard Elves were needed!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]