Passively Aggressive

90 Tauren Hunter
I know no one cares about this but there might be a few who do. PA was purchased buy an old PA member. That person transferred the guild to deathwing server H. The guild was renamed Ultra Violence.

Just a lil fact there. I used to play in anub also but this place was too lonely for my taste.

Anyone know what happened to Jeran?
Reply Quote
91 Tauren Druid
I'm tired of the stealth marketing by food companies.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Death Knight
She Faction Changed and Realm changed too many times. I forget what realm she ended up on now
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
so... she hasen't stopped by saying the famous line "Hey guys! Remember me?!"
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
yeh i dont even know where jeran is and i have her on real id and facebook. she logs on for a few minutes every so often and disapears. I bought PA from jeran and then sold it to an ex pa member.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
K-K-K-K-K-K-K-K-K-K-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-S-O

hi
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Whats her facebook? Been looking for her and wondered what server she is on.
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
thanks for deleting me from real id #*!*#!*#!

you better re add me jelme!

and i dont think its wise to give out peoples facebook over the internet, for all i know you could be a creeper.
Reply Quote
87 Night Elf Death Knight
Where is Jeran? Someone please update. ALso where is Darkoce?
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
Wassup old PA members, it's your friendly neighborhood wombat 8) I think i am the only alliance who didn't transfer off anub... but i did have to take a 3 year break lol. hope ya'll are doin well, ran into this post and thought i'd say hey 8)> So long and thanks for all the fish!
Edited by Wombatitus on 12/22/2014 12:48 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage
Huksmage#1315( that noob mage from cata!)
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Death Knight
holy crap its wombat, i thought about going back to anub and starting a new raiding guild but its hard to find people that would be willing to go back there. For most people its like making 25$ an hour and accepting a job that pays minimum wage.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]