Watch me play arenas, philistines

90 Troll Priest
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6bHZat2NS8

THIS IS WHERE ALL THE WINNING IS.
THIS IS YOUR DESTINY.
LET THE SINGULARITY TAKE YOU.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
I never understood people that constantly needed to convice everybody they are the best thing since sliced bread.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
02/24/2013 12:34 AMPosted by Celoriq
I never understood people that constantly needed to convice everybody they are the best thing since sliced bread.

Oh, but I am. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/mugthol/Slicedbread/advanced
Just look, HIS HIGHEST LIFETIME 3S IS ONLY 2K. MY SUPERIORITY IS UNDENIABLE. I CONTROL THE SPICE. I CONTROL THE UNIVERSE.

But seriously though, I'm confident enough in my skill to not have to go out of my way to prove anything. I'm just promoting a video I made to both a. have enough views to justify the effort of making it, and b. maybe incite some local players to arena seriously or teach them something. Sure theres some ego there, but its not the main motivation.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
when did you move to a one man guild Vyrral? Do you know Snotmore? He's recruiting for me for this upcoming season for guild Arena and RBG teams.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
when did you move to a one man guild Vyrral?.

I was guildless for a while but being spammed with invites during 3v3 games was too annoying to allow anymore. Also I wait with fanboyish glee that one day someone will get the reference. DON'T GOOGLE IT, IT WILL RUIN THE MAGIC.

Do you know Snotmore?.

I don't particularly know him, I just know what he's done. Seems he's dodged a bullet.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
wintrading scum
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
02/26/2013 04:01 AMPosted by Ozeeqtbbgurl
wintrading scum

You're straight f00kin' dumb kid.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
03/01/2013 09:27 PMPosted by exhaleezløl
wintrading scum

He was talking about Snotmore, my BESTEST FRIEND would never speak such slander against me.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
03/02/2013 09:58 AMPosted by Vyrral

He was talking about Snotmore, my BESTEST FRIEND would never speak such slander against me.
Ily vyrral
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]