Topic Sanctuary for Old Souls open recruitment
Edited by Phaydre on 2/26/13 4:21 PM (PST)
We don't usually make an effort to advertise it, but I wanted to let everyone know SFOS is always open to new members. Our guild has all types of members:
- serial toon-levelers
- achievement point junkies
- old content transmog & mount grinders
- people who like PvP and wish we did more of it
- casual players that have a life outside of the game
- and hardcore addicts that treat WoW like a 2nd full-time job
- and PS like *maybe* one person who enjoys pet battling (just for you, Catt)
You can do a /who Sanctuary and whisper just about anyone to get a guild invitation. If they don't have invite permissions, they can request it in guild chat.
We have raid teams that tend to promote from within the guild rather than advertise it, and are much more likely to pug a guild member when someone can't make it. (Going to Trade chat to find a pug is almost never done. We prefer to bring people we know and have played with regularly.)
Basically if you are looking for a new guild to call home, SFOS would be happy to have you with us. Thank you for your consideration!