<ZOMBIE LAND> moving to Area 52 join us!

90 Undead Death Knight
its been a good run but sadly winterhoof is on its last leg and most of the good pvpers have moved on both sides horde and alliance but with this sad ending of winterhoof i am happy to announce everyone's favorite guild <ZOMBIE LAND> will be moving to Area 52 in two weeks and i encourage everyone to join!

its been fun winterhoof a lot of good memories but its depressing now so join Area 52! everyone from Winterhoof is welcome to join Area 52 but mckenna.... we don't want him on our new server but everyone else join us! :D
Edited by Çréêpshøw on 2/26/2013 5:10 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
Oh that is wonderful news, thank you.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I was a member on one of my alts a while back and I had an overall good experience when I was in <ZOMBIE LAND>. Despite what some people have said, I never encountered any issues with other players when I had the ZL tag.

Wish you all the best, Creep.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I hope you keep trolling on WH forums, makes forums fun
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
thanks for your support. anyone who wants to move over or make a toon on area 52 are welcome to join ZL anytime or if your in another guild join us for runs and pvp fun as a friend of the guild. had some good times on winterhoof and hope to see familiar names on 52 so we can have some more good times :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
I am thinking about transferring over there soon.... if I do i may go back to horde and i would be interested in joining.. will you be doing PvP?

tl;dr Kincayd and his disposable income...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Sooner or later, Mckenna and Hobo will be the only ones on Winterhoof. It shall be a fun day to watch the two of them duke it out to see who gets their very own server!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
02/26/2013 03:43 PMPosted by Kincayd
will you be doing PvP?
we will be doing mostly pvp. some pve but a crap load of pvp
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
02/26/2013 08:32 PMPosted by Asphyxiä
Sooner or later, Mckenna and Hobo will be the only ones on Winterhoof. It shall be a fun day to watch the two of them duke it out to see who gets their very own server!

lol
Reply Quote
75 Tauren Paladin
May I say good riddance to creepshow most and his officer pool, they will not be missed by this tauren.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
The alliance auctioneers rejoice after living in fear for 4 long years.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Best of luck to you and your guild. Stop by to troll the forums here every now and then. Lord knows I need a good laugh outside of trade chat.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
is this supposed to be depressing

the day winterhoof is left with nothing but mckenna and the lonely pot head will be a sad day indeed. winterhoof will always have a special place in my heart ; ; </3
Edited by Syntreklol on 2/28/2013 9:09 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
The lonely pot head

I thought I was the lonely pot head...
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Not trolling here, just curious. If you're a guild focusing on PVP, why wouldn't you move to a PVP server?
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
-
Edited by Glasshouse on 5/21/2013 10:04 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
03/01/2013 12:35 PMPosted by Morneau
Not trolling here, just curious. If you're a guild focusing on PVP, why wouldn't you move to a PVP server?

Because A52 is a massively horde populated server and has comparative PvP community to Emerald Dream, and has one of the better horde PvE communities.
Reply Quote
51 Night Elf Druid
Come Kil Jaeden, needs some annoying Horde, you should work.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Zombie Land moving! ROFL!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Edited by Liberate on 3/12/2013 6:33 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]