5.2 change you are looking forward to?

100 Undead Warlock
Grimoire of Sacrifice: now provides the spell Whiplash instead of Seduction when a Succubus is sacrificed.

Oh, and every change to Rogue ^.^

Edit: silly little typo >.<
Edited by Kaninchen on 2/26/2013 7:00 AM PST
Reply Quote
- New Battle Pets. Looking for some new rotations. Also Epic Battle Pets. And Battle Pet quests. Gug need some new challenges.

- Also nerfing of Reflection Battle Pet ability into Deflection. Not to say Gug doesn't use it to annihilate everybody who even thinks of trying Gug Alpha Pet Team, but it seriously way too overpowered. Also Nerfing of Flux Feline and similar abilities. This needed to happen.

- Lesser Charms and Battle Stones now sometimes dropping from PvP Pet Battles. Also Pet Battles now awarding xp. Good stuff.

- Pet Bandages now BoA and stacks of 25 instead of 10. Finally. Can clear up some bank space.

- Buying the Farm. This is just plain neat.

- New PvP Area. Should give new bragging rights options. On a related topic, can a silly mouthy Alliance guild camp two fairly far apart zones all day every day at the same time? Might even things up with those of us who actually have lives and/or jobs and on certain days can only squeeze in an hour or so between the two.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Pets. On a related topic, can a silly mouthy Alliance guild camp two fairly far apart zones all day every day at the same time? Might even things up with those of us who actually have lives and/or jobs and on certain days can only squeeze in an hour or so between the two.

Maybe a guy who's held back by real life obligations shouldn't RP as a guild leader of "The most deadly army on Maelstrom".

Think about scaling it back to a more Rogue Faction / Guerilla group and adjust your boasts accordingly.

On that note we will see your teams in the new PvP zone.

**That is what I'm most looking forward to in 5.2. Also equal gear and 'brought what you go't bragging rights.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Woe
Shadow Priest nerfs.

No seriously. They suck, but i'd rather all the other Priests go back to their Disc specs and let me keep doing my thing.

Edit: And I think Shadow is gonna be best caster spec next patch anyway ^.-
Edited by Unsanctified on 2/26/2013 6:35 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Woe
In form casts reduced to 1.0 GCD for feral because having it at 1.5 makes DoC clumsy and stupid

8 sec savage roar increase on druid 2 piece

4 p disc and holy pally pvp bonus change

typhoon cd nerf

Disc buffs, and the subsequent nerfs because they're being ridiculously overbuffed and I love the QQ that will ensue as well as playing disc

Gear reset for alts

transmog to weapons of different types

A !@#$ing PVP spellsword for once

dstance nerf

shockwave nerf

warbringer nerf

not dk buffs

not rogue buffs

Definitely NOT powershot fixes

POM ring nerf

Edit: And I think Shadow is gonna be best caster spec next patch anyway ^.-

I agree with you, utility was practically untouched and the return of healing power to hybrids is going to counteract many of the nerfs. Not to mention their damage overall will increase most likely.

Also, resil hybrid jc gems. Thank god. It was the only profession that actually COST you resilience to take.
Edited by Antipodus on 2/26/2013 7:10 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
i am looking forward to 5% more damage for shadow priests ! woo
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Woe
02/26/2013 07:08 PMPosted by Antipodus

Do you have a source for this? I am very pleased if this is true.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Woe
02/26/2013 08:46 PMPosted by Unsanctified

Do you have a source for this? I am very pleased if this is true.

I can take a picture of my ptr characters with it. It looks pretty good but I care more about xmog stuff.

http://ptr.wowhead.com/item=94310/tyrannical-gladiators-mageblade
Reply Quote
*Bladestorm now provides immunity to disarm while active.

No more need to macro Die by the Sword with Bladestorm...
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
2 min cooldown on my wings ... excellent
PvP power now gives my healing in ret the bonus it should, instead of saying 0.00% ... BONUS
Sword of Light now increases Flash of Light by 100% (was 30%).
When Hand of Sacrifice is cast by a Retribution Paladin, all harmful magic effects are removed from the party or raid member.

As for the new zone I sense a lot of WPVP.....

It's going to be fun with the game that never ends.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
02/26/2013 03:18 PMPosted by Variante
Think about scaling it back to a more Rogue Faction / Guerilla group and adjust your boasts accordingly.

I'm looking forward to see if all this $&%* talking the Alliance is doing is going to live up to their boasts.

I remember when NRU was $&%* talking in Cata about how they were going to rule in MoP.

Hahahahahahaha
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]