Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
- New Battle Pets. Looking for some new rotations. Also Epic Battle Pets. And Battle Pet quests. Gug need some new challenges.
- Also nerfing of Reflection Battle Pet ability into Deflection. Not to say Gug doesn't use it to annihilate everybody who even thinks of trying Gug Alpha Pet Team, but it seriously way too overpowered. Also Nerfing of Flux Feline and similar abilities. This needed to happen.
- Lesser Charms and Battle Stones now sometimes dropping from PvP Pet Battles. Also Pet Battles now awarding xp. Good stuff.
- Pet Bandages now BoA and stacks of 25 instead of 10. Finally. Can clear up some bank space.
- Buying the Farm. This is just plain neat.
- New PvP Area. Should give new bragging rights options. On a related topic, can a silly mouthy Alliance guild camp two fairly far apart zones all day every day at the same time? Might even things up with those of us who actually have lives and/or jobs and on certain days can only squeeze in an hour or so between the two.
Pets. On a related topic, can a silly mouthy Alliance guild camp two fairly far apart zones all day every day at the same time? Might even things up with those of us who actually have lives and/or jobs and on certain days can only squeeze in an hour or so between the two.
Maybe a guy who's held back by real life obligations shouldn't RP as a guild leader of "The most deadly army on Maelstrom".
Think about scaling it back to a more Rogue Faction / Guerilla group and adjust your boasts accordingly.
On that note we will see your teams in the new PvP zone.
**That is what I'm most looking forward to in 5.2. Also equal gear and 'brought what you go't bragging rights.
Shadow Priest nerfs.
No seriously. They suck, but i'd rather all the other Priests go back to their Disc specs and let me keep doing my thing.
Edit: And I think Shadow is gonna be best caster spec next patch anyway ^.-
Edited by Unsanctified on 2/26/2013 6:35 PM PST
In form casts reduced to 1.0 GCD for feral because having it at 1.5 makes DoC clumsy and stupid
8 sec savage roar increase on druid 2 piece
4 p disc and holy pally pvp bonus change
typhoon cd nerf
Disc buffs, and the subsequent nerfs because they're being ridiculously overbuffed and I love the QQ that will ensue as well as playing disc
Gear reset for alts
transmog to weapons of different types
A !@#$ing PVP spellsword for once
not dk buffs
not rogue buffs
Definitely NOT powershot fixes
POM ring nerf
I agree with you, utility was practically untouched and the return of healing power to hybrids is going to counteract many of the nerfs. Not to mention their damage overall will increase most likely.
Also, resil hybrid jc gems. Thank god. It was the only profession that actually COST you resilience to take.
Edited by Antipodus on 2/26/2013 7:10 PM PST
I can take a picture of my ptr characters with it. It looks pretty good but I care more about xmog stuff.
2 min cooldown on my wings ... excellent
PvP power now gives my healing in ret the bonus it should, instead of saying 0.00% ... BONUS
Sword of Light now increases Flash of Light by 100% (was 30%).
When Hand of Sacrifice is cast by a Retribution Paladin, all harmful magic effects are removed from the party or raid member.
As for the new zone I sense a lot of WPVP.....
It's going to be fun with the game that never ends.
I'm looking forward to see if all this $&%* talking the Alliance is doing is going to live up to their boasts.
I remember when NRU was $&%* talking in Cata about how they were going to rule in MoP.
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.