5.2 set RBG team, LF DESTRO LOCK

90 Blood Elf Paladin
<BRO DO YOU EVEN LIFT> is in search of an exceptional Destruction Warlock for a set, 5.2 RBG team. This team is looking to push beyond the 2k-2.2k threshold.

What is expected of you:
-Ability to AoE a flag
-Skype Capabilities
-Must be vocal with ALL CCs and kill targets
-Prior RBG experience
-Ability to swap targets quickly and efficiently (Battleground Targets)

Our RBG times:
Thursday and Saturday 7pm EST(also server time) NOTE: This may be changed/increased at the start of the new season at the groups discretion.

*We will not require a transfer, but for serious members, we will hope that you will transfer to be a part of the guild *
Also, guild members will get priority if they fit the class/skill we need.

For those looking to inquire about a position on the team, please add Giddes#1607

For most all members we like to run a tryout with a guild group + you in a set of random bgs to see skill and ability to CC/focus targets as called. Please be prepared for this.

NOTE: REPLYING TO THIS POST WILL BE FOR A PERMANENT SPOT ON THE TEAM. PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND IF YOU ARE LOOKING TO ONLY PLAY ONCE. WE WANT A SET TEAM TO WORK WITH IN THIS COMING PATCH 5.2
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock

-Ability to AoE a flag

You're not going to find anyone who meets your criteria.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
bump
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
bump for the night
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7979318850

Rolling as destruction I am usually, if not always #1 on overall damage as well as KB's, considering the fact that I use Shadowburns religiously. I was lucky enough to pug myself to 1800 but have never had an actual team for rated, or arena for that matter. Familiar with CS/Fear callouts, etc. Prefer destro/demo for bg's, really prefer demo if I have a reliable DK with gorefiend's grasp. And yes, I know how to defend Lumber Mill.

Eck#1507

http://i.imgur.com/rQh4j2y.jpg

I would be very happy in 5.2 if I had a team willing to push atleast 2-2.2k in rated.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I'm ALWAYS down for a good RBG. I just started to actually care about rating a moth or so ago. I am very experienced with RBG's and am very vocal.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Eck, ill have someone in touch with you today, but for now

Bump
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
ty for free bump ^^
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I'm a destro lock, haven't didnt find any good teams in 5.1, would love to push rating in 5.2... I have great AoE flag capabilities, I can track enemy cd's (e.g. if pally has used bubble, dk has used AMS, druid has use barkskin or incarnation, etc). I have skype and can be vocal with my cc. I can switch targets well, I'm not a idiot, I actually listen when people call the swaps. If you guys have a good setup, hit me up. I have played in RBG's of up to 2.1k MMR with friends, although at the time I was low cr. I am knowledgeable about a lot of classes as I have played the game since the end of TBC and have 4 max level characters at the moment.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
I'm interested. 2200 rbg experience this season and 2200+ in arenas as well. Just brought my lock to horde illidan and looking for a solid core to run with. I know what i'm doing.

May I ask why destro and not affliction?
Especially with the buffs, affliction seems the way to go in 5.2 and takes way more skill to play.
Edited by Scyllu on 3/1/2013 7:18 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
if you got 2200 exp this season you would clearly know the answer to that question.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I'm interested. 2200 rbg experience this season and 2200+ in arenas as well. Just brought my lock to horde illidan and looking for a solid core to run with. I know what i'm doing.

May I ask why destro and not affliction?
Especially with the buffs, affliction seems the way to go in 5.2 and takes way more skill to play.

Well, it really doesn't fit the comp. We're running FDK, fMage, Spriest, Rogue, Boomkin/Ele (still deciding), and destro lock. It's a burst comp, not a dot cleave.

With that said, demo might be the way to go, but for now we're going to wait and see and go with a destro lock.

Add me on battletag, Giddes#1607
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Bump *sigh*
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]