is it worth it?

i am thinking of leveling a priest. do you guys think its worth it? are they fun for the most part or do you guys hit 90 and wish you leveled something else? i will either be leveling my priest or dk
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
I absolutely enjoy my priest. I've leveled one of every class to at least 85, and priest is by far my favorite.

That said, your mileage may vary. Priests and DKs are very different. If you tell us what you're looking for in a toon, we might be able to give you better information.
Reply Quote
something that is fun to play and i can do well in PvE and feel like billy bad A** in BGs and RBGs lol
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
I hear Shadow is doing well in (R)BGs. Disc/Holy sort of muddle along.

My intuition is saying DK, though. That said, it's easy enough to level two characters. If you get bored of leveling one, you can swap to the other for a while. You'll also build up rested exp on one while you play the other. :3
Reply Quote
I think DK is the way to go if you want to Feel bad a**

I have been playing my priest for awhile and when I compare my toon to a dk I feel underpowered in pve and pvp.

I suggest go with the dk if you want to feel like you have lots of dps and can summon ghouls and crit a lot.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
No, I've been playing a priest since game release. Just as mentioned many times above, we're broken, will remain broken, and are lacking in every sense except shadow now. But for healing... don't waste your time.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
<--- has been my main since the end of BC, mostly holy, but I've run all three specs at various times.

They're all different enough to be interesting, and while I've strayed on occasion to my other healer(s) (shammy and pally) I always end up coming back to Shan.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
For me, feeling like a bad[donkey] and having fun are two separate things.

I have a lot of fun with priest.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Shadow

Always Shadow
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
02/28/2013 11:42 PMPosted by Woaden
Always Shadow
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
02/28/2013 11:42 PMPosted by Woaden
Always Shadow

So good, I"ll quote again :D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]