weapon drops in (randoms) raids

(Locked)

They dont.

Im on my 3rd and 4th 90, and none of them have one. i do my weekly raids, so what ever the work im supposed to be doing is im doing it.

i get generally speaking SOME loot in raids, but never a weapon. Goin on 4 months.

My schedule is to sporadic to reasonably be in a guild, so is this the point where i say the game i pay for cant be played at upper levels of content unless sopmeone else plays it along side me?

I do hear from people, the game is to easy, your to lazy, you have no skillz, blah blah blah.

Im doing the raids, quests and dungeons. Wheres my loot.
correction going on 3 months
100 Tauren Warrior
Not even worth a reply but I'll bite. So you are saying on all 4 lv. 90 toons you are researching which bosses have weapons/ killing them in LFR AND using coins on these bosses and haven't seen a wep in 4 months. I call BS.
Edited by Lacify on 2/28/2013 7:03 PM PST
90 Human Warlock
I see the achevements where on January 23rd how is that 3 months, its was only Febuary 27th when you posted ???????????
90 Worgen Druid
I've had fairly good luck on my first three, helps that Empress only has two drops for my healers (Chest token/mace). My friend has had his hunter capped since a couple weeks into MoP and is still stuck with a dungeon weapon despite blowing coins in multiple runs of Terrace for weeks on end. (And with a few clears of reg. MSV to boot). I'll admit, the rng gets really frustrating at times.
At this point I'm just holding on to my elder charms for when 5.2 lands and the drop rates for this tiers raids goes up before I start sweating trying to get my latest 90, a hunter, a weapon.

Out of curiosity I just looked my friends character up, he's up to 32 lfr Lei Shi with another 18 kills on Will in MSV and the poor SOB is still rockin' the blue bow from Siege.
Edited by Gatoddy on 3/1/2013 8:05 AM PST
90 Worgen Hunter
I have 7 90's and none of them have ever gotten any weapon in the raids. If not for Timeless Isle, most would still be sub-geared too. I have come to the conclusion that weapon drops are so rare that getting struck by lightening would be better odds. Probably won't renew my game time after this month either. Just sick of wasting time and effort for literally nothing.
100 Orc Warrior
LFM
Why not raid? Why not play for something besides gear? Why necro?
100 Undead Warlock
I know that sometimes the loot can be crap. Heck my dk Deathbegins (thrall server) is ilvl533 equipped and is still rocking a sha touched wep..... ToT wasnt very nice to my dk.
90 Gnome Rogue
Seven month old thread. Good lord.
100 Troll Shaman
I have 7 90's and none of them have ever gotten any weapon in the raids.
It would help if you actually ran more than just lfr more than a few times on the alts but nice to see over exaggeration as usual.

Lets see msv lfr bow on your hunter, hof claw on your shaman, yup absolutely never got any raid weapons...

I have come to the conclusion that weapon drops are so rare that getting struck by lightening would be better odds.
With your limited kills on the toons that can be found, I find your "conclusion" to be laughable at best.

Probably won't renew my game time after this month either. Just sick of wasting time and effort for literally nothing.
Don't let the door hit you and all. And don't necro threads especially with the childish "qq I quit" line.
Edited by Keg on 9/29/2013 3:03 AM PDT
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]