Worgen Paladins....

90 Human Paladin
02/27/2013 05:44 PMPosted by Lobster
No dogs allowed.

Yeah, I'd be intimidated if I was horde too.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin

Subjective. Frankly, it doesn't need to be done; we don't need the free crit in any spec, and we already get free mounts.

Racials really have nothing to do with which classes can be what races, but I do agree with you.

A Worgen Paladin would not only be stupid, but would look incredibly silly.

I'm pretty sure humans are the silliest looking things in this game... Even if worgen could be paladins, human anything still takes the cake for silly looking.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Or what they could do is add more races to the transporter malfunction from the Dimensional Ripper :D
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin

I would prefer to have race/class restrictions be abolished entirely.

I could get onboard this boat.

I don't think it's a stretch that a young gnome was adopted by a dwarvish family and raised as a paladin.

Same with a young Orc making his was across the barrens to live with some Tauren and learning how to /cast judgement.

They can make an excuse for any class/race combo, even if its on a singular level like above.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
There's technically nothing really stopping a Worgen (or a Pandaren) from becoming a Paladin, however since the playable Worgens and Pandaren already have their class before they actually meet any Paladins they just don't have the option. There are no Paladin trainers in Gilneas before the wall came down, and there are no Paladin trainers on the Wandering Isle.

Nothing, not even the "curse", is stopping Worgen from being Paladins by lore. The only things we've been told that actually stop people from being able to reach and utilize the Light is the undeath of the Scourge and fel corruption (the Broken). It's all just story that stops them (and that's fine).
Edited by Airc on 2/27/2013 6:39 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
02/27/2013 04:27 PMPosted by Cadenbrie
Why would they turn to the Crusade when there are two Orders within the Alliance to assist them?

I was originally going to say the Silver Hand, but the Silver Hand merged with the Argent Dawn to form the Argent Crusade so technically it doesn't exist anymore.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
02/27/2013 06:38 PMPosted by Lobster

Yeah, I'd be intimidated if I was horde too.

It's not very becoming of a paladin to drop on all fours and sniff butts in front of the mailbox.

scratching their hairy !@# and chewing on cud is though?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
02/27/2013 07:28 PMPosted by Keten
I was originally going to say the Silver Hand, but the Silver Hand merged with the Argent Dawn to form the Argent Crusade so technically it doesn't exist anymore.

That still leaves the Hand of Argus, I know it's hard to believe but the Draenei actually do exist.

As for the Silver Hand the Alliance still has it's own chapter at the least, we know this because there have been Alliance Paladin quest givers since Wrath and because of the Trainers along with other various NPC's and quest text and such.

Not obvious but there.

Tirion had no authority or rights over the Silver Hand, I imagine he just garnered a lot of support from the Order with his star power.
Edited by Cadenbrie on 2/27/2013 7:48 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Well, either way there are plenty of paladins who could train them. :U
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
02/27/2013 06:38 PMPosted by Airc
Nothing, not even the "curse", is stopping Worgen from being Paladins by lore.

It isn't that the curse stops them from being a Paladin, but that being a Paladin stops them from being Worgen.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
02/27/2013 08:03 PMPosted by Elidra
Nothing, not even the "curse", is stopping Worgen from being Paladins by lore.

It isn't that the curse stops them from being a Paladin, but that being a Paladin stops them from being Worgen.

Ah, somehow Paladins are immune to becoming Worgen? That's news to me. Source, please?

I won't wait, to be honest. I know there is no such source.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Ah, somehow Paladins are immune to becoming Worgen? That's news to me. Source, please?

I won't wait, to be honest. I know there is no such source.

How about drop your attitude there bub.

And Paladins are immune to diseases and similar effects, this is why the original Plague of Undeath didn't effect them. It's in the lore.

We don't know for sure if that would extend to the Worgen Curse, but that doesn't matter. A host of other good reasons for Worgen Paladins not existing have already been gone through.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
02/27/2013 07:28 PMPosted by Keten

Sorry but that bugged me, Incorrect. Silver Hand disbanded and was reformed as the Scarlet Crusade. (Members then left SC due to it being corrupted and formed Argent Dawn) Argent Dawn and Scarlet Crusade formed together and made the Argent Crusade, hence Silver Hand reborn (look at their banners, the circle has a hand!) Remnants of the Scarlet Crusade that did not form up went on to become the Scarlet Onslaught and went to Northrend, leaving the last bit of Scarlet Crusade (corrupted ones) in SM.

On topic, I really don't care of worgen got paladins, sure it'd be cool but idk. But I definitely DEFINITELY do NOT want to see Gnome paladins,...EVER.
Edited by Jakosta on 2/28/2013 12:33 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
If there was a logical reason for worgen to be paladins, blizzard would have released the race with the paladin class.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
02/27/2013 03:15 PMPosted by Paladinchaz
Gnomes could force it, the way elves did. But with steampunk!

Technically the elves didnt 'force' it, they were allowed to believe that they were 'forcing' it.
That's not how the story went.

And the Alliance have overmany paladin races already. Wtb Pandadins (horde only). Make up something lolore to justify it, I don't care how it gets done.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Worgen already ruined my like for Death Knights, I don't want them to ruin the love I have for this class as well.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
02/28/2013 07:34 AMPosted by Xianith
Worgen already ruined my like for Death Knights, I don't want them to ruin the love I have for this class as well.

You realize you're a male draenei right?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]