@Horde RP Leaders

7 Gnome Warrior
Hi there, exulted leader. Machik and Rasek and running an OOC talk between RP GMs and reputable individuals on the Horde tonight. We have tried to include everyone we know and have encouraged others to bring people we may have missed, but just in case:

If you are the GM of an RP guild on the Horde and you would like to sit down to talk about stuff (the state of the server, what you would like to see and have happen, etc), please please please contact someone in GorWatha in game to find Rasek so he can add you to this event.

It's tonight at 9 server, so eh, kinda last minute, but ya. If this thread remains empty it means we got everyone and I am happy.
Reply Quote
This is pretty short notice on your part and we have a commitment tonight but I am sure our RP Officers would like to hear what you have in mind. Please reach out to Feleth, Zoula or Deveated when you get a chance.
Reply Quote
7 Gnome Warrior
02/27/2013 04:09 PMPosted by Kreauxm
This is pretty short notice on your part and we have a commitment tonight but I am sure our RP Officers would like to hear what you have in mind. Please reach out to Feleth, Zoula or Deveated when you get a chance.
Yeah, it's been on the calendar for a few weeks, I just made this post as a last chance "did we forget you ps" type thing. I'll add it to Zoula's calendar.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Horde leaders only? Awwww :(
Reply Quote
Either the mailman had an unfortunate accident, or I have been snubbed. Also, the mailman has had an unfortunate accident.
Reply Quote
7 Gnome Warrior
Sorry, maybe one day we'll have a server wide one.

Also Facespy you're cute.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
I'm the server's NEW Horde RP leader that they don't know is their leader yet. May I join?
Reply Quote
Sorry don't know if Lia got the memo on this. Would of showed up in her stead but had class :/
Reply Quote
7 Gnome Warrior
02/28/2013 02:59 PMPosted by Vhiessu
Sorry don't know if Lia got the memo on this. Would of showed up in her stead but had class :/
Ravenhul came in your stead.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I see how it is, I'm going to cry in a corner.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
02/28/2013 05:28 PMPosted by Avdaedric
I see how it is, I'm going to cry in a corner.

That's right, let it rain on your cheeks!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
It was great t meet you all last night :) Thank you for the warm welcome we shared to each other. Some of the characters I knew and some are most welcomed new comers :) I greatly look forward to the way things are going. Until we next meet Happy hunting :)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
Why was I not personally notified?
Reply Quote
7 Gnome Warrior
03/01/2013 12:54 AMPosted by Ruvin
Why was I not personally notified?
Because I spoke to Hectic and he said your guild is not rp based. We can include you guys next time, but the purpose is still going to have RP origins.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]