Horde r dum

90 Human Paladin
For Dem Parses is getting top parse on half hill. We fight best of horde have offer and still return with victory. We win the fight of best ever.

Alliance 10000000 Horde 0

http://i.imgur.com/4Q8NOGq.jpg
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
ganking in halfhill was sew randum xDxDxD
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Oh man, you shouldn't have made this gloat thread. Some people are soooo mad over the guard-glitchs and chickenass phase hiding and general Cheating.

Of course Halfhill PvP isn't good clean fair PvP. It's killing lowbie alts in the Inn and taking advantage of the terrain/rooftops and using the screwed up unfair mechanics.

Blizzard should just declare the hill a sanctuary cuz I don't think they can fix all the problems there.

Keep up the unearned gloating and we're going to have to organize a realm war like the days of yore. With Pandaria not CRZ'd, we should be able to do this there.

We need that little fat dorf bastidge to come to WoW and setup world PvP wars again. Or someone do it. I was usually the designated kill target so it's not much fun for me. =P
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Did I hear Borbei's return?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I ams not understand of claim that unearned goating. We stand there and fight horde that dare to shows faces at prime time 1:30 in morning of east. Using clever wall of invisible wall teleportationing we avoid the end life from guiards. Through inteligent brain of alliance we earnd right to goat on forms.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
02/28/2013 12:21 PMPosted by Stallions
earnd right to goat on forms.

Goat!

Such a Tillers answer. dem farmers.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
Puts on challenger title. srs bznz bout to happen.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
So you come on the forums and admit you are using exploits and glitches to gain a unfair advantage and then put a screen shot of all the alliance who were envolved. god i wish all cheaters were like you...Could we get a admin to go ahead and ban these guys?
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
03/01/2013 02:17 AMPosted by Kragertauren
So you come on the forums and admit you are using exploits and glitches to gain a unfair advantage and then put a screen shot of all the alliance who were envolved. god i wish all cheaters were like you...Could we get a admin to go ahead and ban these guys?

Half of the horde would get banned too... (Its not like Horde don't do this also)
Edited by Swghoulz on 3/1/2013 4:54 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Keep up the unearned gloating and we're going to have to organize a realm war like the days of yore. With Pandaria not CRZ'd, we should be able to do this there.

Sure, all 1 million horde vs the 10 alliance that are left? sounds fair :P
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
I admit that I do enjoy killing them allies in halfhill because you know, I am pretty sure this is a pvp server, but gloating about it? Pretty lame sir!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I wouldnt mind if it was horde or alliance being banned for using exploits or hacks. If people have to cheat to win they should play a different game.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
I cheat on my girlfriend with my wife, that's pretty #win
Edited by Bigsteer on 3/1/2013 9:02 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Uh ohs look like evil orange name cow people is mad. He simply cannot into our glorious mechanic of attack and dominates. Maybe homeschool is not prepare him for vicious real world scenarios of beautyful people win fight, not mother say oh you good best. NO it is real world out in halfhills. Those people understand how to be best and not use mouse to hit active skills are ones who win! The numbers were all on unskill orange name cow person side, through our domincanece of skills we are earned right to goat on therad. FOr is not what form is for?

allicane 1000000012

horede .000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman

Thank you for making my day. This was toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo funny.

#yolo
#swag
#gohardinthepaint
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter

You mad because we better than you at this game bra? Because we own you newbs like crazy?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
03/01/2013 04:53 AMPosted by Swghoulz

Sure, all 1 million horde vs the 10 alliance that are left? sounds fair :P

Aww, that's all? Swear there's more hanging out around SW but they may be CRZ people or gold farmers. Always been more Horde than Alliance on BB but that's just sad. =(

Yeah, Krager's pretty annoyed with you guys but if there's game glitches that can be exploited (and has been used by both sides at Halfhill for months) and been reported but not fixed, there's not much we can do about it. Either avoid the place or take the beatings/give them hell. =P

I still say they should make Halfhill a sanctuary. Take one step outside and you're fair game.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I checked Realmpop today (lvl 90 toons only)

6,075 horde
2,445 alliance

Not entirely sure how accurate that is, with Demise, VF (and soon to TFB) leaving but, its pretty obvious we are outnumbered badly.

I still say they should make Halfhill a sanctuary. Take one step outside and you're fair game.

I say take guards out of the game on a pvp server! Take one step outside a major city and you're fair game. XD
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
Faction Change happened
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Isn't the Family Business Xferring to a Full Ally server? Halfhill ganking..

I guess that's if you have to resort to killing level 87's.

Do what you gotta do.

GL on your next server.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]