I LOVE this place!

1 Dwarf Rogue
Its nice being able to use the Flag of Ownership without everyone having a great big hissy fit about it. On VeCo I actually had a couple of the larger WPvP guilds giving me a big lecture about using it in Duskwood. Apparently they thought even though I wasn't in their guild that I should still abide their rules. Also having people apologize to lowbies when you kill them? I haven't seen any of that here. Please tell me it doesn't happen...
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
So over the past month there has been a lot of post about VeCo. As I have been reading them I have come to the conclusion that VeCo is a stupid server.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
02/28/2013 02:16 PMPosted by Milkydud
I have come to the conclusion that VeCo is a stupid server.
Reply Quote
83 Undead Warlock
02/28/2013 02:05 PMPosted by Colbor
On VeCo I actually had a couple of the larger WPvP guilds giving me a big lecture about using it in Duskwood.

Oh please tell me you screenshotted this.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Colbor - does not happen here.

Ever.

We still prefer our members don't spit...but there's rarely a rage thread about it. Or, a have a seat over there moment.

Also, if you join DV you can get paid for your kills!

www.vanguardgaming.com
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
02/28/2013 02:59 PMPosted by Maggìe
do i get paid to kill you guys?

Sure why not? You're a windwalker monk. You should definitely get paid to kill something...anything....I mean that in and of itself is a feat!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin

Sure why not? You're a windwalker monk. You should definitely get paid to kill something...anything....I mean that in and of itself is a feat!

You'd better watch it or he'll escape.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
02/28/2013 03:16 PMPosted by Rettribution
do i get paid to kill you guys?

WW are op fully geared. And in 5.2 expect to get the beat down from them.
Reply Quote
1 Dwarf Rogue
Sadly I did not screenshot it. I was too busy raging to myself over it, tbh. Back in Wrath when VeCo had a population to speak of, most of the Rp and WPvP guilds were run by grumpy old men who had no sense of humor. If you wanted in on the big fights you had to suck it up and be a robot. You were forced to behave well on the realm forums so the guilds wouldn't look bad, and I heard a rumour that one of the guilds even kept records on each member. It honestly wouldn't surprise me if they did.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
02/28/2013 03:48 PMPosted by Colbor
Sadly I did not screenshot it. I was too busy raging to myself over it, tbh. Back in Wrath when VeCo had a population to speak of, most of the Rp and WPvP guilds were run by grumpy old men who had no sense of humor. If you wanted in on the big fights you had to suck it up and be a robot. You were forced to behave well on the realm forums so the guilds wouldn't look bad, and I heard a rumour that one of the guilds even kept records on each member. It honestly wouldn't surprise me if they did.

Shoulda joined WAM.

Also, every DPS class except Rett pally is OP. They finally balanced healers - we all die equally if focused.
Reply Quote
nerf monk
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
Did somebody say nerf monk?
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
Yes, a fatal punch to the noggin.... Plate, it means nothing.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
02/28/2013 05:31 PMPosted by Avdaedric
Yes, a fatal punch to the noggin.... Plate, it means nothing.

Have you even seen Kung Fu Hustle?
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
Have you even seen Kung Fu Hustle?

Oh yeah!
Reply Quote
1 Dwarf Rogue
They finally balanced healers

balanced healers

healers

balanced

Excuse me a moment... I just find this so hard to believe. Can you actually... kill healers in a 1v1 fight now? I remember so many times I would spend an entire BG match in some random corner of the map fighting a healer, with him outhealing my damage, and my recuperate outhealing any damage he did.

Also on the matter of WAM, I think some of their members had some kind of vendetta against me. I remember doing my usual AB grind when some people from WAM that were in the match started randomly insulting me, all the while in my head I'm thinking "I don't think I know any of these guys... :| "
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
02/28/2013 02:05 PMPosted by Colbor
Also having people apologize to lowbies when you kill them? I haven't seen any of that here. Please tell me it doesn't happen...

I apologize to lowbies if I accidentally kill them. If I'm tab-targeting and they're nearby, and I accidentally smack them, I will apologize. However, if they're jumping into a fight with me and another 90 because they think it's free honor, I'm going to kill them.

Other than that, no, I don't gank. I know that apparently makes me a rarity. Take pictures. :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
02/28/2013 04:13 PMPosted by Rettribution
They finally balanced healers - we all die equally if focused.

Um. What game are you playing? Because.. I have had multiple people on me at once many times and have out healed AND escaped them.. i've landed in VOS during a good time and outhealed my way out..

Not just me though, I see it happen with a lot of healers that know what they are doing and not just clicking away.

Healers "balanced"? No. There are only two types of people that can even kill me in a 1v1 (Or any other healer for that matter, maybe.) And those are either somebody with un-godly amounts of damage or somebody who is damn good at locking you out.

You might die a lot.. but don't speak for all the healers.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]