I LOVE this place!

90 Orc Shaman
I used to be able to kill holydins like it was cake they were so easy to shutdown... DAMN YOU WOG DAMN YOU TO HELL want my casts back... oh well i can still lockdown and kill restos like a champ.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
02/28/2013 07:37 PMPosted by Dardrith
I used to be able to kill holydins like it was cake they were so easy to shutdown... DAMN YOU WOG DAMN YOU TO HELL want my casts back... oh well i can still lockdown and kill restos like a champ.

Yea at the start of MOP (When I started playing my Paladin again.) I died so much because of getting shutdown. But now, i've lerned to avoid that.. sometimes.

There are times where somebody will force a trinket or even a bubble out of me. Then after that if they still got tricks and have the moves to shut me down..

All I can do is sit there and watch as my beautiful full health slowly goes down because I have nothing to free myself. Makes it a sad day.

I was testing with Myzaa with the stopwatch. If he can get me to waste bubble (Obviously so I can't use it when he blows up.) and just get me in a fear followed by a stun or whatever else Locks can do (Without me having trinket.)..

He can kill me in 9 seconds flat. Buuuuut, on the other hand. If he can't keep me from healing.. I can easily outheal him and keep Sacred Shield/Divine Protection on myself..

(And this is with a Lock attacking me. It's always different with other classes i'm sure.)

Thats 40% magical damage reduction plus the damage absorption from Sacred Shield and Illuminated Healing.. there goes his burst down the drain..

Soooo healers balanced? Unless you can shut us down or have good enough damage... don't think so. (Atleast Holy Paladin wise.)
Edited by Roxamus on 2/28/2013 7:52 PM PST
Reply Quote
1 Dwarf Rogue
So... you can use your hearthstone without breaking stealth. As fun as it is, that's broken as all hell. These panda changes are too weird.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
02/28/2013 02:05 PMPosted by Colbor
Its nice being able to use the Flag of Ownership without everyone having a great big hissy fit about it. On VeCo I actually had a couple of the larger WPvP guilds giving me a big lecture about using it in Duskwood. Apparently they thought even though I wasn't in their guild that I should still abide their rules. Also having people apologize to lowbies when you kill them? I haven't seen any of that here. Please tell me it doesn't happen...

I apologize to lowbies if someone kills them and I also make rude gestures at the gankers.

Gankers are OP.
Edited by Pilfer on 2/28/2013 8:53 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
I apologize that no lvl90s came for me to mercilessly kill instead. I mean really thats all lowbies are good for is to shed tears, so that their soon to be dead knights in shining armor may come and get camped while they frolic away blissfully unaware of the poor 90 now suffering in their stead to do quests.
Reply Quote
1 Dwarf Rogue
02/28/2013 08:57 PMPosted by Dardrith
I apologize that no lvl90s came for me to mercilessly kill instead. I mean really thats all lowbies are good for is to shed tears, so that their soon to be dead knights in shining armor may come and get camped while they frolic away blissfully unaware of the poor 90 now suffering in their stead to do quests.

I'm a sad, lonely manchild and the only way I can be happy is to cause people a minor inconvenience by killing their low level characters. That is how I rationalize it.
Reply Quote
Sadly I did not screenshot it. I was too busy raging to myself over it, tbh. Back in Wrath when VeCo had a population to speak of, most of the Rp and WPvP guilds were run by grumpy old men who had no sense of humor. If you wanted in on the big fights you had to suck it up and be a robot. You were forced to behave well on the realm forums so the guilds wouldn't look bad, and I heard a rumour that one of the guilds even kept records on each member. It honestly wouldn't surprise me if they did.

Welcome Colbor :)

I hear that guy who was the Guild Master of Hillsbrad Security on Veco back in wrath was a huge dou che ;)

-Psycho
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid

I hear that guy who was the Guild Master of Hillsbrad Security on Veco back in wrath was a huge dou che ;)

-Psycho

[

http://i.imgur.com/rvP6AGc.jpg

]
Reply Quote
1 Dwarf Rogue
02/28/2013 09:31 PMPosted by Psychostorm
Sadly I did not screenshot it. I was too busy raging to myself over it, tbh. Back in Wrath when VeCo had a population to speak of, most of the Rp and WPvP guilds were run by grumpy old men who had no sense of humor. If you wanted in on the big fights you had to suck it up and be a robot. You were forced to behave well on the realm forums so the guilds wouldn't look bad, and I heard a rumour that one of the guilds even kept records on each member. It honestly wouldn't surprise me if they did.

-Psycho

I liked you though. The ones I speak of are the ones with the really bad teeth that like to smile.

Oh, and the tauren guild, but those guys HAD A REASON to be peace loving old hippies.
Edited by Colbor on 2/28/2013 9:57 PM PST
Reply Quote
:) I know what you are saying man. When Hillsbrad Security got accepted into the Dreadhorde (huge horde rp/pvp pact of guilds), We had to clean up our act a lot!
Before that I let my people do anything. If it was red , it was dead. Camping for hours, Flag planting, spitting. My guilds slogan was, " Hundreds of wasted Horde killers coming to your front lawn to BBQ your dog !!! we made Warsong Battalion look like a girl scout troop.

-Psycho
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
02/28/2013 10:11 PMPosted by Psychostorm
Hundreds of wasted Horde killers coming to your front lawn to BBQ your dog !!! we made Warsong Battalion look like a girl scout troop.

I luaghed so hard at this.
Reply Quote
02/28/2013 03:18 PMPosted by Veskér
WW are op fully geared.

1v1 maybe, solely based on Chi Wave only having two targets to bounce between.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]