@ Relucted of WB

If you are going to wall exploit around 3 in the morning at least make sure you kill the person you dove on with 1hp after the duel.
Reply Quote
Failed again
Reply Quote
I'm going to eat and watch the news, have fun exploiting. I'm sure <Warbringer> really likes you doing that with their tag.
Reply Quote
45 Tauren Druid
D
E
T
A
I
L
S

DETAILS
Reply Quote
95 Blood Elf Paladin
Wall exploit? We have flying mounts...why exploit?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Dodged guard aggro, hide yourself so people can't see you, be los'ed for them and many other reasons.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
[

Someone sure sounds upset over the clever use of game mechanics.

]
Reply Quote
45 Tauren Druid
[

]

Chald once again posts his/her incredibly valuable insight on situations! COMING TO A THREAD NEAR YOU, A SNARKY REMARK REMINISCENT OF A 19 YEAR OLD COLLEGE FRESHMAN!

HE HAS JUST DEVELOPED A SENSE OF PRIDE...HE HAS JUST DEVELOPED A SENSE OF STYLE...AND HE HAS FOUND INTERWEBZ!

The snark...is coming your way.

TL:DR

You're a tool.
Edited by Helliondrop on 3/1/2013 6:35 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
[

]

Chald once again posts his/her incredibly valuable insight on situations! COMING TO A THREAD NEAR YOU, A SNARKY REMARK REMINISCENT OF A 19 YEAR OLD COLLEGE FRESHMAN!

HE HAS JUST DEVELOPED A SENSE OF PRIDE...HE HAS JUST DEVELOPED A SENSE OF STYLE...AND HE HAS FOUND INTERWEBZ!

The snark...is coming your way.

TL:DR

You're a tool.

[

If only Warlocks had some kind of abilities which allowed to attack their opponents while they were at range...

...if only OP didn't have to rely on guards to feel safe out in the world.

What a world, what a world.

]
Reply Quote
95 Blood Elf Paladin
If I was ranged I'd go somewhere where guards couldn't kill me too :(
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
03/01/2013 07:55 AMPosted by Rettribution
If I was ranged I'd go somewhere where guards couldn't kill me too :(

[

I wonder if this is Warsong's version of "don't grief mah RP event in contested territories."

]
Reply Quote
There's an exploit that allows you to get in the walls of the Horde shrine.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
Dude, you guys get way too upset over a video game... And don't tell me you're not... because you clearly were flustered enough to make a forum post... Regardless, I was there for hours killing people up in the mountains where they couldn't reach their bodies (douchebag move, I know, but it was too fun and it was early in the morning)... And I bet you were the one that logged onto alliance and raged at me because you had to spirit rez...

IN BEFORE YOU SAID THAT WASN'T YOU... Because to be honest, I don't really care, but I do find it slightly amusing that you did make a forum post <3

Oh, and just a little "FYI"... You had a bunch of your guildees underneath our shrine where I was killed twice... Not getting mad, I asked them how they did it. As kind as they were, they showed me how they were doing it -YES YOUR GUILDEES XANATHAL- and so I played around for a couple hours. (;
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Dude, you guys get way too upset over a video game... And don't tell me you're not... because you clearly were flustered enough to make a forum post... Regardless, I was there for hours killing people up in the mountains where they couldn't reach their bodies (douchebag move, I know, but it was too fun and it was early in the morning)... And I bet you were the one that logged onto alliance and raged at me because you had to spirit rez...

IN BEFORE YOU SAID THAT WASN'T YOU... Because to be honest, I don't really care, but I do find it slightly amusing that you did make a forum post <3

Oh, and just a little "FYI"... You had a bunch of your guildees underneath our shrine where I was killed twice... Not getting mad, I asked them how they did it. As kind as they were, they showed me how they were doing it -YES YOUR GUILDEES XANATHAL- and so I played around for a couple hours. (;

[

Every member of Warsong Battalion are registered saints, volunteer their weekend hours to teaching disadvantaged urban youth how to read, and would never - ever - do anything of the sort.

...yeah, still calling this one "Warsong's RP Event" because the parallels are pretty amusing.

]
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
N BEFORE YOU SAID THAT WASN'T YOU... Because to be honest, I don't really care, but I do find it slightly amusing that you did make a forum post <3

This was me. The paladin you tried to rage kill after you read my first post and failed hard. Can't even kill people at 1hp, so sad.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Haters gonna hate. nerds
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
03/01/2013 02:07 PMPosted by Relucted

Names and I'm glad you justify exploitation by. "WELL HE DID IT TOO!"
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
Nope, I definitely remember you, Ossus, haha! And what first post are you even talking about? Seriously though, you guys need to chill out - taking the game way too seriously.

I think you should have heard how hilariously I was laughing when I jumped down and got hit by 2 guards and 5 players haha! You'd be surprised how difficult it is to even play your character when you're CC'd like that.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk

Not justifying anything. I take full responsibility for what I did. You just need to chill out and grow up (;

[EDIT]: Sorry, can't give names because then you're going to go after my friends and probably get them in trouble with your officers or whatever. Sorry, classified. As I stated, I'll take full responsibility for flying into a wall that you can go right through.
Edited by Relucted on 3/1/2013 2:28 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
03/01/2013 02:27 PMPosted by Relucted

Not justifying anything. I take full responsibility for what I did. You just need to chill out and grow up (;

[

But all those 10 honor points are super important.

]
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]