@ Relucted of WB

90 Human Monk
Chald, they definitely think so! Don't you know how serious this game is? I feel like I'm being trolled by how awful these forums posts are haha!

[EDIT]: @the haters; I'm going out to have an awesome friday night of snowboarding! Enjoy your time at home doing... well... nothing! (Will post snowboard videos if you want evidence! I'll even give a shout out to WSB haha!)
Edited by Relucted on 3/1/2013 2:32 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
03/01/2013 02:27 PMPosted by Relucted
Not justifying anything. I take full responsibility for what I did. You just need to chill out and grow up (;

You need to get WoW forum bastard mode. This is Xanathal's pally. I was actually laughing at you a little too hard. I need to grow up? I'm not sure what that has to do with anything but I'm glad you're flustered enough to come out and tell us all you were exploiting.

03/01/2013 02:27 PMPosted by Relucted
I take full responsibility for what I did.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
03/01/2013 02:31 PMPosted by Ossus
Not justifying anything. I take full responsibility for what I did. You just need to chill out and grow up (;

You need to get WoW forum bastard mode. This is Xanathal's pally. I was actually laughing at you a little too hard. I need to grow up? I'm not sure what that has to do with anything but I'm glad you're flustered enough to come out and tell us all you were exploiting.

[

I hear if you write the UN Security Council a strongly worded letter about the matter they'll write one back on the matter. I'm sure that will clear this all up.

]
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
03/01/2013 02:31 PMPosted by Ossus

I'm starting to like you more and more (: Should hit me up sometime and we can get some wargames/wpvp going! Dead serious by the way, I've been dying for people to play against... because when I get bored... well.. things like last night happen!
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
WSB so bad and so dumb.
Reply Quote
45 Tauren Druid
You should all sign up for 1v1 tournament, IMO
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
03/01/2013 02:37 PMPosted by Helliondrop
You should all sign up for 1v1 tournament, IMO

[

"Disagree with Warsong? Give us 200g for the pleasure."

I'm not a marketing guru but that seems like a hard sell.

]
Reply Quote
45 Tauren Druid
Apparently I'm a member of WSB now?

Who knew
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
03/01/2013 02:23 PMPosted by Jifycôrnbred
Haters gonna hate. nerds
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Apparently I'm a member of WSB now?

Who knew

[

Pardon my confusion as you and they are difficult to differentiate.

]
Reply Quote
45 Tauren Druid
Indeed we are! You're so cute when you attempt to troll
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
03/01/2013 02:57 PMPosted by Helliondrop
Indeed we are! You're so cute when you attempt to troll

[

Today I learned that disagreeing with someone now equates to being a 'troll'.

http://i.imgur.com/gfv2rk1.jpg

]
Reply Quote
45 Tauren Druid
So cute!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
03/01/2013 01:31 PMPosted by Xanathal
There's an exploit that allows you to get in the walls of the Horde shrine.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Dude, you guys get way too upset over a video game... And don't tell me you're not... because you clearly were flustered enough to make a forum post... Regardless, I was there for hours killing people up in the mountains where they couldn't reach their bodies (douchebag move, I know, but it was too fun and it was early in the morning)... And I bet you were the one that logged onto alliance and raged at me because you had to spirit rez...

IN BEFORE YOU SAID THAT WASN'T YOU... Because to be honest, I don't really care, but I do find it slightly amusing that you did make a forum post <3

Oh, and just a little "FYI"... You had a bunch of your guildees underneath our shrine where I was killed twice... Not getting mad, I asked them how they did it. As kind as they were, they showed me how they were doing it -YES YOUR GUILDEES XANATHAL- and so I played around for a couple hours. (;

Definitely an exploit and douchebag move. I understand though since that is probably the only way you could get opposing faction kills anyways.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
Because clearly other faction kills are everything... World PVP doesn't mean to me what it does to you, so I don't see the need for calling me out... That's like me telling you "nice 1750 korbane!!!! /sarcasm" .. Also, lets not turn this into a "come fight me bro" because you would probably find someway to make it a wpvp fight and I'd obviously want an arena fight... If you want an arena fight though, I'd be glad to oblige.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
You know what Xanathal? At least you are fortunate enough to be able to duel in your pandaren capital. You should count yourself lucky.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
Wsb #1, all else is filler.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
03/01/2013 10:26 PMPosted by Relucted
Because clearly other faction kills are everything... World PVP doesn't mean to me what it does to you, so I don't see the need for calling me out... That's like me telling you "nice 1750 korbane!!!! /sarcasm" .. Also, lets not turn this into a "come fight me bro" because you would probably find someway to make it a wpvp fight and I'd obviously want an arena fight... If you want an arena fight though, I'd be glad to oblige.

I love how the only argument anyone has is hey my rating is higher than yours. Which doesnt tell the whole story does it? Like if you were carried? Is this your first toon that got you the rating (pretty sure it was) and so on..........
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
I've watched cluff go under the alliance shrine a couple time to kill would-be gankers, still haven't been able to glitch into there yet myself.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]