Tank Lounge 62: A Good Day to Die Tanking

81 Gnome Death Knight
02/22/2013 10:19 AMPosted by Serinicas
Also, your glyphs could use some work. Looking at your minor glyphs, you don't have Blazing Trail on either spec. This will improve your Warrior-ing by roughly 800%.

Please don't. It makes the DPS flinch when they realize there's fire. :(

Note that he's referring to DPS in the singular. The other two just run over to stand in it.
90 Night Elf Warrior

This doesn't sound like the WoW dps we all know and love, tho ;-)
100 Pandaren Monk

OO we do elegon and will tonight <----iz scared. I have a problems with the add on ele, they stand right in side me or try to get behind me I swear. So positioning them to pull off the platform cause I like to have them on the edge ...gets tricky

Plz tank gods dont let me blow up the raid.

just taunt them and roll out of the circle .. with the 50% move increase from taunt they follow you instantly.

oh wait ..

you are a paladin ..

{◕ ◡ ◕}
90 Pandaren Warrior
Sweet. Looks like DPS warriors in 5.2 are being

(•_•)

( •_•)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■)

Executed
1 Tauren Shaman
i am disowning you, demo
94 Blood Elf Paladin
02/22/2013 12:53 AMPosted by Slashlove
I mean, no matter what it is, if it involves attenuation in any form in phase 2, we'll have 3-4 people die to that, but if it lets the few people who can actually avoid something kill it, I'd love to hear it.

We did a Triangle for our kills.

Boss starts in P1 in the center, when he does Attenuation, I run into the area between Force and Convert platforms so he runs to me before channeling Force and spawns Echo in there. After that, we alternated between entrance stairs and Atten platform stairs while Pally tank and Resto Druid (with Symb Deterrence) played in the corner. Aside from the two, every Attenuation is run over and let him join us.

I'll have to suggest that to our group as well, we're getting to phase 3 consistently (when we don't lose people on the F&V platform) but learning phase 3 consists of us running into a corner and then dying.
100 Human Warlock
Sweet. Looks like DPS warriors in 5.2 are being

(•_•)

( •_•)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■)

Executed

I lol'd.
100 Human Warrior
Also, your glyphs could use some work. Looking at your minor glyphs, you don't have Blazing Trail on either spec. This will improve your Warrior-ing by roughly 800%.

You've caught on to my secret plans!

Damn, I was so careful. :(
90 Pandaren Monk
02/22/2013 11:29 AMPosted by Serinicas
I lol'd.

I admit, I laughed.
100 Human Warlock

I can't imagine what the goal of this plan was. To make the DPS who notice fire on the floor notice fire on the floor?
90 Pandaren Warrior
(•_•)

( •_•)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■)

I want to recreate this in game, so, so bad. The blocks and what's supposed to be the glasses frame just won't show up. Man.
100 Human Warrior

I can't imagine what the goal of this plan was. To make the DPS who notice fire on the floor notice fire on the floor?

I was hoping that all of you would eventually become more attentive.

APPARENTLY I HAVE FAILED :(
90 Human Paladin
Heroic Elegon is a joke, we wiped 4 times before we killed it <.<

I thought it would be harder than that.
1 Tauren Shaman
Yeah, once you outgear H Elegon and Gara'jal they are kind of cakewalks.

Trust me though, Gara'jal DPS requirement was annoying as crap at the start. Well, it was as simple as "kill the spirits=less raid DTPS," but this was the 2nd or 3rd week so only a few people knew that. :P
90 Human Paladin
I'd say this week went well. We got Feng, Gara'jal, and Elegon down on heroic. I think we did fine this tier, since we started late(i think the raid group was formed in early december?). We're all looking forward to 5.2.
Edited by Pumanhaladin on 2/22/2013 3:05 PM PST
100 Human Warlock
02/22/2013 02:25 PMPosted by Lowmaine

Don't make me throw things at you next time you screw up dogs.

Or Lightning Fists.

Or gravity.
90 Pandaren Warrior
(•_•)

( •_•)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■)

I want to recreate this in game, so, so bad. The blocks and what's supposed to be the glasses frame just won't show up. Man.

Copying it from forums and not notepad works.

It never worked before ear hook thing showed up as an empty block, but it worked just now.
Edited by Ðemolition on 2/22/2013 3:29 PM PST
100 Human Warrior
02/22/2013 03:21 PMPosted by Serinicas

Don't make me throw things at you next time you screw up dogs.

Or Lightning Fists.

Or gravity.

I never crew up Lightning Fists; I can't grab what isn't there :D
100 Human Warlock
02/22/2013 03:47 PMPosted by Lowmaine
I never crew up Lightning Fists; I can't grab what isn't there :D

Uh-huh, I'm sure our random Feng wipes are due to magic pixies.
90 Tauren Paladin
Sigh.... we are still workin on the first boss and now they are putting in 5.2 ...... its too soon.. Our raids are like a two step ... two steps forward one step back... still working on a Core group and not have to pug people in at the last minute.. but its ok we still have fun..

and just look at all them pretty tauren bones..

Bubblemoo GM TSCL
we are a Tauren only motorcycle gang
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]