3s next season

90 Human Paladin
Currently looking for a decent rogue or dk for 3s next season planning going 2k+ must have skype with mic! Help me bring shandris back from the dead.
Edited by Retñeck on 2/22/2013 2:14 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
i was going to be witty, however i noticed you have 1750 experience and only missing 1 pvp piece, so good luck in finding a good team.

normally most team requests are from people who have never been 1500, and are full blue gear saying they planning to go 2k.

it is good to finally see a pvp thread that isnt a joke for once :P
Edited by Tyir on 2/22/2013 7:54 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I know, thanks man
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
I would try to hook up with Tyram. I don't know him very well but the guy seems to have ability.

Since I gave you a good name you should help me find a serious healer for my Vanguards cleave lol. I already have my DK and no you cant have him lol.

Lets just hope next season is better than this one cause its very hard to hit 2k this season compared to seasons past. Heck on our BG there is less than 50 teams above 2k right now.
Edited by Mavericace on 2/24/2013 12:08 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
i got a hunter friend with full conquest and me and him wreck, cap conquest every week, i myself am a farly good healer. just woundering shot u an wisp in game some time
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Is it worth gearing up a ret for this season ? How are they looking ??
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
I am finding it better than last season since your heals are actually worth a crap and the AW buff is a nice quality of life change.

Ret isn't the best class out there and still has some weaknesses but I would call it viable and if you are someone who doesn't mind the support role with a window of burst every couple of minutes then its a good amount of fun.

If you have any other questions just let me know.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
im xfering to shandris
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
im xfering to shandris

Rest in peace ddos zero
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]