@Kirama ManHands Backhand

90 Night Elf Rogue
</3

I was not rolling a human, another worgen, and yet another damn nelf.

k?
90 Orc Warrior
</3

I was not rolling a human, another worgen, and yet another damn nelf.

k?

</3
85 Blood Elf Hunter

Pandaren Monk.

</3

Aww, pandarens are fun. :(

Anyone have a 'cheat sheet' when they started doing BGs, something to help them remember what was going on? I spent my first AV wondering who Galv was, who Bal was, what was FW, what DB was, and why was I supposed to collect armor? What were all these quests? I hit up wowwiki afterward, copied the AV map, printed it out and taped it next to monitor.

*Why, yes, this is a blatant attempt to keep talk about BGs in the thread to keep it from the deletion monster.
Edited by Raensong on 2/24/2013 1:25 PM PST
90 Night Elf Rogue
</3

What the hell kind of monk do you want me to be then?
90 Orc Warrior
</3

What the hell kind of monk do you want me to be then?

Actually, my fav type of monk is Undead.
90 Night Elf Rogue
02/24/2013 01:30 PMPosted by Zeroizer

I rather be a femtaur.

Seeing them roll is hilarious.
90 Tauren Shaman
Ugh - yeah I've kind of been on sabbatical not really playing much. I will probably login again here at some point. I've also been taking a serious look at Guild Wars 2 - I'm very tempted to give it a try.
90 Night Elf Rogue
02/24/2013 04:57 PMPosted by Muffindiver
I've also been taking a serious look at Guild Wars 2 - I'm very tempted to give it a try.

It's not bad at all, PvP you can just jump into. But imo, they're horrible at class balance as well. Their forums are filled with familiar threads though.

Hmmm....

>.>
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I've been feeling under the weather for the last few days, so I logged in to my wee lil' hunter alt to do some mindless questing. I found the joys of CRZ in Hellfire.

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many dead alliance levers, all from a scrubby hunter!

It took 3 of them to finally get me!!!
Edited by Idaelus on 2/24/2013 6:41 PM PST
90 Night Elf Rogue
02/24/2013 06:39 PMPosted by Idaelus
Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many dead alliance levers, all from a scrubby hunter!

You're too nice for that. :(
90 Gnome Monk
02/24/2013 04:57 PMPosted by Muffindiver
Ugh - yeah I've kind of been on sabbatical not really playing much. I will probably login again here at some point. I've also been taking a serious look at Guild Wars 2 - I'm very tempted to give it a try.

I've played GW2 a little, and enjoyed it. Not done any PvP though.

Some of the game combo mechanics are very interesting, though, with combos and combo finishers and fields. Even the idea of class abilities being tied to weapon types. It all takes a little getting used to, but is fresh and certainly different than WoW.

If you get a chance, though, check out the Asuran emotes for laughing and taunting - the best emotes in any game and they crack me up every time :)
60 Human Death Knight
02/24/2013 01:15 PMPosted by Kirama
Monk.

Fun class.

02/24/2013 01:30 PMPosted by Zeroizer

Gnome replaced that as #1 for me. But my 90 monk is undead, so right now that's my favorite type. Leveled.
Edited by Warglaive on 2/25/2013 5:53 AM PST
60 Human Death Knight
02/24/2013 01:24 PMPosted by Raensong
What were all these quests?

I did the ice barbed spear quest on every character I leveled thru... it was a good weapon back then... kinda.

Those ram/wolf quests and what-not were dumb tho. Or... i was very opinionated and mildly ignorant.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
02/24/2013 06:42 PMPosted by Kirama
You're too nice for that. :(

That's why I play on a PvP server. Fun times every time you run into the other faction.

Plus, they were stealin' me mobs. Those are my mobs. Not theirs.

Mine.
90 Undead Warlock
Couldn't figure out why all these Alliance kept trying to gank me while I was herbing on the fringes of Valley of 4 Winds between bg's last night....

Yeah, I was herbing right below their pvp vendors...
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Ah... Hellfire... So many bad 90s that patrol there...
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]