I managed to lose the battle pet quest chain

99 Blood Elf Death Knight
I managed to lose the battle pet quest chain. Anyone know how to pick it back up? I tried going back to the lowest trainer that I dont have an achievement for and had not luck :(.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Did you try the one before that one as well? It may have given you a leader pointing to the next one. If that does not work then I would suggest putting in a ticket to see if a GM can point you to where you can find the quest you are missing.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
Try checking the quest log of an alt to see if they've got a battle pet quest you can complete. Since the quests are account-wide, a bug on one character may not translate to another.
Reply Quote
97 Blood Elf Mage
02/23/2013 12:18 PMPosted by Vasala
Did you try the one before that one as well?

In fact I had not tried this (despite this being the logical thing to do). Anyway I backtracked the chain and got the quest back. So thank you for pointing it out lol

so basically, if this happens to anybody else, just revisit the last few trainers you beat (if you don't remember its in the achievements)

Also this site is helpful to track chain http://www.bubblesofmischief.com/2012/07/19/pet-tamers/
Reply Quote
97 Blood Elf Mage
Try checking the quest log of an alt to see if they've got a battle pet quest you can complete. Since the quests are account-wide, a bug on one character may not translate to another.

I dont think it was a bug for me. I think I actually dropped the quest on my main (to make room for dailies) no realizing that i was actually dropping it from the account. Anyway its fixed now :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]