90 Draenei Shaman
LOL Knoss. I see what you did there.

<Love Crew> indeed.

xox
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Come on Peoples...come join The Peoples Hunter during the day. Meet your hero, and receive an *autographed fist to the face, that you can wear with pride.
*autographed fist to the face is the trademark of The Peoples Hunter, and cannot be duplicated by the laws of Azeroth. Duplication may result in being stripped down, tarred and feathered, and led around Azeroth as The Peoples Hunter's personal pet for eternity.
:) See you soon :)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
Q: What do you call 10 people killing crocolisks?

A: A gator-raid!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
hi
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
come back rylan and carry me to 2700 D:
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
RYLAN FOR PREZ.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Hello korial peepz
Edited by Táiwan on 3/2/2013 11:14 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Well hello traveller!

*brings you a hot fresh steeped tea and some crumpets*
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
@Oni

Obtaining recruits by drugging their tea is generally frowned upon
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
House of.... wait a second, wrong toon.
Reply Quote
80 Gnome Warlock
House of Pain, !@#$%es!

Sorry, I accidentally ported to Shatt today and was feeling nostalgic. But.... um.... yeah, if you are awake right now, these guys are more fun than a barrel of monkeys (an actual barrel of monkeys is surprisingly unfun).

Now I have to go to work while you guys play video games. *sniff sniff*
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
@Oni

But you said to do whatev... oh, that was a private conversation. Oops.

*slowly carts the tea back in to the LC vaults*

Um carry on with the crumpets though, they are safe I promise *sly wink*

House of Pain, !@#$%es!

Sorry, I accidentally ported to Shatt today and was feeling nostalgic. But.... um.... yeah, if you are awake right now, these guys are more fun than a barrel of monkeys (an actual barrel of monkeys is surprisingly unfun).

Now I have to go to work while you guys play video games. *sniff sniff*

We make a barrel of monkeys look like a bucket of noobs!

I'm not sure what a bucket of noobs looks like, exactly, but I imagine it to be somewhat entertaining and less than memorable.

So we're entertaining and memorable? I think that's where I'm going with it, but nobody can trust what I'm saying with as little sleep as I've had.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
A B C D E F G, H I J K LMNO P, Q R S, T U V, W X, Y AND Z.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
We are looking for a raiding lock atm
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
/join union

Late Crew is very much interested in supporting and enhancing the Alliance raiding community on the Korialstraz realm.

We've posted our pugging policy in our profile at http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/korialstrasz/Late+Crew:, here in the Korialstrasz forum, and in other similar venues.

While there's an obvious requirement for Late Crew guild members to preserve their weekly lockouts for guild sponsored activities, we do have a number of guild members with difficult schedules, and most of our raiders have a variety of alts. We encourage our guild members to monitor the /join union chat channel, and pug with other guilds when the opportunity presents itself. Conversely, we use the /join union chat channel ourselves, whenever we're trying to find a few more people to fill out our non-progression runs.

Guild Leaders, Raid Leaders, and anybody else who is interested in progression level raiding is encouraged to link our post at latecrew.net, it's pinned in our Group Finder forum, or copy the post outright for use on your own website, and /join union.
Edited by Katwijk on 3/16/2013 2:11 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
@Oni

Use Bacon.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
We are looking for a raiding lock atm

Oh snap... we need to increase our security because they are going to come from miles around and start pounding down our walls!

*runs around in circles* WHERE IS MY TINFOIL HAT!!?!??!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Hi.

Just wanted to say hi.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Hi.

Just wanted to say hi.

Well hello there! Would you care for some snacks? I keep the snack table well stocked.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Hi.

Just wanted to say hi.

Tree! What have I told you about wandering into strange threads all by yourself?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]