good bye ysondre

100 Human Paladin
good bye ysondre been a fun 5 years on server meeting alot of good players late night raids but sense mop came out seams like server has fallen apart to many players have left. city's are dead and your lucky lately to find enough people to pull sha of anger off. said i had to make the choice to move servers gonna miss all i left behind good luck to u all.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Farewell good sire. I wish all the best journys to you, and that you find amazing people wherever you end up.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
I sold that rocket mount that you said I couldn't.
Reply Quote
To many guildies have given up on Ysondre, and it's a depressing time indeed good luck to anyone who moves on.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
This battlegroup in whole is sh!t esp if ur ally it seems. Everyone has that let them win attitude. Its got me wanting to quit this whole game and ive been playing since BC :( hey who wants to buy gold???? ~Bladelf
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Rogue
Good there's only room for one 2 letter name on this server.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]