Cataclysm History in Goozor's Perspective

90 Undead Warlock
I am Goozor, also known as Crazyidiotz, Ultratumbo, and more. In my perspective Drak'thul has over gotten a lot of change over the course of patches, seasons, era.

Pre-Cata: I was in another realm before the events of Cataclysm but that is irrelevant to the topic and won't be discussed

Early Cata: Again somewhat in a different realm but at the peak of it i arrived in Drak'thul.
First thing i saw was me as a Worgen Warlock that has been battered by scars of war. While walking around the new Stormwind i meet up with Airhawk who later became one good friend. Drak'thul was unforgiving to my early self as i was found victim to everyone. I knew that i needed to adapt so i decided to see how the Horde was like. Upon arriving to the Horde i meet with several people but alas, i was even more vulnerable. After a few days i meet Buckk building what is the famous guild "Nobody Likes PvP." Due to my noobish structure i was only a fit replacement and unable to enter the core rated battle ground group. I adapted and eventually got into RBGS this however, ended soon.

Mid-Cata: Nobody Likes PvP feel apart and i was one of the few to remain there; waiting patiently for Buckk. This lasted an exhausting month before i gave up and went back to my orginial Alliance state. Once i arrived the Alliance was different but luckily i re-joined Airhawk.

Late-Cata: I began gearing to become better, more efficient, and powerful. This was my developing stage and i later became a very powerful sorcerer of the demonic ways. All seemed good until Wings of Darkness had a crisis with Tedmcgee which eventually caused it to decline until it was dead. I was forced back into Horde hands and re-united with a long-missing Buckk. Buckk had big plans which were never accomplished in the end. For example; gathering an RBG group to sucessfully do RBGS. But instead we became experts in the Arena. Afterwards Nobody Likes PvP 2 was torn and destroyed again.

Moral of the Story; enjoy your guild while it lasts because nothing lasts forever, and i wish i could re-live every second of my past but, thats never going to happen. Also, spend good time PvP'ing with your friends before their gone too.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
This however was only a fragment of my entire story.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Airhawk is a good kid. I've had a lot of fun times with him. Pretty good dk, too.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
I thought Airhawk was an adult, haha funny.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I sure do miss my drak'thul friends:(! hope all is well!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
LOL you're on Korgath ally, I almost went there.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
02/27/2013 09:08 AMPosted by Airhawk
I sure do miss my drak'thul friends:(! hope all is well!

/hug
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Drak'thul will one day reign as a PvP realm. To all Drak'thul PvP'ers I highly urge you to continue you're path because it makes a difference. I hope it's your will to continue onwards in PvP. Also Airhawk, even though we are realm-seperate; I am glad to see you doing well on the other realm. Andoriian, continue and you could easily become what you were in the last bout; a force which was notified throughout the whole realm.
Edited by Goozor on 2/28/2013 3:20 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
Goozer
Pre-Cata: Sucked
Early-Cata: Sucked
Mid-Cata: Sucked
Late-Cata: Sucked
Moral of the !@#$ty story: Goozer sucks.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
oh look, it's this guy again.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Cazjel be nice...
Edited by Airhawk on 10/29/2013 1:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Warrior
Cazjel
Pre-Cata: 1k player
early Cata: Still 1 player
Mid Cata: Boosted to 1.2k player
Late Cata: Still 1.2k player
Early Mop (When Druids were op): 1.4k player!!:D
Mid MoP(when Druids were best class in game): 1550 player
and today still a 1550 player
Congratulation
/clap! ur the greates druid ever sad thing is ur on arthas...
so please get off goozor post and go back to being a try1k player;p Thank you

Boom... roasted
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
Pre-Cata Didn't exist
early Cata account made. 2 month break starting February
Mid-Cata leveling
Jan 15 2012 - 85/Gearing ( this would be the 1.2k arena rating. Arenas get conquest)
Late Cata- Partner was Goozer. Stupid choice by me.
Early MoP- Leveling.../still on Drak'thul. Partner Goozer. Stupid choice by me.
Mid MoP- ( This is where I move to Arthas to get carried by glads) 1550 for achieve with new hunter wearing PvE. It was fun though. // Pug Rbgs from trade to 1800. Season ends.
Now- Worst Rdruid NA

Airhawk
Life- 3's 1750 (4-5 as of today)
2's 1550 (1430 cr w/L:36-44 as of today) <--- That's my favorite
Rbgs- 1600
All of this while dks were op...

I should back up what I said about Goozer:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/arena/drakthul/2v2/KFC/ 1359 cr 2's

Rbg: 1582 cr

I'd be happy to go to an xrealm zone and duel/wpvp either or both of you. Just tell me when.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I NECRO-POST THIS FORUM SHALL BEGIN TO LIVE AGAIN!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
I remember when Airhawk was a male dreanei lol. Also remember he used to pvp specced as blood all the time... that and just about every other pvp DK on drakthul at the time.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]