Cataclysm History in Goozor's Perspective

90 Human Monk
I remember during the same time period he always used to get into epeen contests with the GM of Sinn (long time no see that guild) who was also a blood dk.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
Airhawk once fought my paladin for ~10 minutes after Tol Barad. When stalemate grew clear, he gave a gentlemanly salute and we went our separate ways. He was a fun opponent.
Reply Quote
60 Tauren Warrior
>Talking about PvP on a realm that's been PvE since Wrath.

Some random guy from Illidan who just caps Conquest every week probably has a higher rating than anyone on this realm.

Awaiting to be proven wrong, requesting evidence.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
>Talking about PvP on a realm that's been PvE since Wrath.

Some random guy from Illidan who just caps Conquest every week probably has a higher rating than anyone on this realm.

Awaiting to be proven wrong, requesting evidence.

and this has what to do with anything in this thread?
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
TEDMCGEE MOTHER !@#$ERS!!!
Destroying Wings of Gayness and leaving Drak'thul was the best thing that ever happened to me in WoW.
#YOLO
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
OH HI !@#$%^ How is Daerjspeairt?
Edited by Goozor on 5/14/2013 5:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
im gay!!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
bump, WTB Heart of the Wild?
Edited by Goozor on 5/14/2013 5:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I thought id throw my perspective in on these things. @Tedmcgee spamming in caps lock in gchat and trade then getting gkicked and put on ignore cant really be classified as destroying a guild. As Goozor says "try to resurrect old guilds", the old guilds died for a reason. As the person who took control of WoD after Airhawk quit, I personally emptied the guild because it was not going anywhere, we had no RBG team and our raid team was very low skill, getting no progression, other (more active) guilds could use the influx of members from killing off a several hundred player guild.

In terms of "Resurrecting WoD", its not possible due to the fact that most of the active players, officers, and even old GM (Airhawk), have xferred or quit the game entirely.

Drak'thul remains a realm with a select group of decent players in both the PvE and PvP scene to summarize. Instead of trying to resurrect old guilds, usually the best solution is to x-fer off Drak'thul.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Wise words... from a man of the wiser.

1. Resurrecting old-guilds is just a different way of saying "Keep it alive within our thoughts."

2. Drak'thul is going to become like Dethecus in a few, just see.

3. Stay here or leave? If i leave i do plan on going on a realm like Emerald Dream due to the World PvP they have over there.

4. This realm is probably the most game-changing for me as i spent nearly 2 years here but it seems the time to depart approaches swiftly.
Edited by Goozor on 5/14/2013 6:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Shaman
You should write a book ultra
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Airhawk:
Pre Cata: Carried
Mid Cata: Carried
Late Cata: Carried (AMS's Nings heals)
Early MoP: Carried
Mid Mop: Carried
Now: Carried.
CARRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Reply Quote
56 Blood Elf Death Knight
thunderluvin, me n kyl killd u in panda zone b4 LAWLNOOB
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
So, Drak'thul's epic days finally end after 4 years... But, in the future our old realm will be nothing but a charred wasteland (similar to dalvengyr horde or dethecus) .

Last time I was on it seemed WPVP is making a comeback against the dread; this will not last long however...
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
@Burbadlol Airhawk quit wow 2 months ago.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
If airhawk quit 2 months ago why is he posting? He would need a sub. Maybe he just didn't like you.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I remember when Airhawk was a male dreanei lol. Also remember he used to pvp specced as blood all the time... that and just about every other pvp DK on drakthul at the time.

every DK on Drak'thul PvPs as Blood. contradictions, please, present yourselves.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Cataclysm blood death knights were horrifying..... Yet... Now in Pandaland they are untouchable but barely do over 10k - 20k damage, but a hybrid (any class with self-heals) can utterly destroy them.

Besides the Blood DK era is over, most DKs now spec as Frost or Unholy.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
And you Killergoat, that sort of statement was appropriate for Cataclysm Drak'thul but, as for now it's basically link your 1550 achievement.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]