[H] RBGs Sunday @11pm Server

I lead a RBG group every Sunday night at 11pm server time (8pm PST). The group consists mostly of guild members, then we usually have a to pug a few to fill out the group. I'm looking for healers specifically as we are usually short at least 1 or 2 every week. Non-druid healers would be ideal since we already have a few of those in guild. It seems almost impossible to find pvp-geared healers in trade chat so I'm giving this a try.

The average CR of the group is around 1500 and I have no ambition to push rating right now since the season is almost over. I would, however, like to push rating once the new season starts and ideally play games more than once a week. I expect people to have at least malevolent weapon and full blue/purple pvp armor. Prior RBG experience isn't as important to me as someone with a good attitude who shows up when they say they will.

If this interests you, you should have Skype, BattlegroundTargets addon, and send me a whisper in-game.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]