Holy nova idea

100 Blood Elf Priest
Why don't we just change it to a AoE Hot-Dot you put on yourself that does AoE damage and healing every second for 10 seconds or something, have it on a 45 - 60 sec cooldown or something.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Priest
Call it Holy Supernova and have it do a big burst of healing/damage at the end of the HoT/DoT and that'd be cool.

Return Holy Nova to baseline and pre-MoP scaling.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Call it Holy Supernova and have it do a big burst of healing/damage at the end of the HoT/DoT and that'd be cool.

and give it this spell effect:
http://youtu.be/B8XtohlqEeM?t=2m16s
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Return it to baseline for holy priests and give it a 10% chance to cause knock back similar to thunderstorm. When it does proc, give the spell a 35 second cd. Sadly it will never be returned to baseline. Nor will it have any more of a use than a mana drain, other than flag aoe
Edited by Deliriium on 3/1/2013 1:15 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Priest

and give it this spell effect:
http://youtu.be/B8XtohlqEeM?t=2m16s

Or this:
http://youtu.be/MMDv1dwONsA?t=40s
Reply Quote
02/25/2013 05:46 PMPosted by Wofye
Why don't we just change it to a AoE Hot-Dot you put on yourself that does AoE damage and healing every second for 10 seconds or something, have it on a 45 - 60 sec cooldown or something.

Mmm...Contemplating this. It feels like it'd be a non-channeled, weaker version of Divine Hymn. I suppose it's something I could get used to, although it wouldn't be much of a Holy Nova anymore, more of an aura of some sort. We could also have a Shadow version of it for Spriests.

Personally, though, I'd just like Holy Nova to be made baseline for Holy/Disc priests. It was such an amusing little spell. Sucks enough that Mind Vision doesn't work as well as it used to.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
02/25/2013 07:32 PMPosted by Iapetus

A bigger burst of the HoT/DoT at the 10th tic? That'd be neat.

Mmm...Contemplating this. It feels like it'd be a non-channeled, weaker version of Divine Hymn. I suppose it's something I could get used to, although it wouldn't be much of a Holy Nova anymore, more of an aura of some sort. We could also have a Shadow version of it for Spriests.

Personally, though, I'd just like Holy Nova to be made baseline for Holy/Disc priests. It was such an amusing little spell. Sucks enough that Mind Vision doesn't work as well as it used to.

Except it also damages enemy targets, and it would also be a cast and forget.
Reply Quote
03/02/2013 12:26 PMPosted by Wofye
Except it also damages enemy targets, and it would also be a cast and forget.

That's what I had assumed, hence why I put in non-channeled. It's something I wouldn't mind, although the name might be changed. I'd also be open to a Holy and Shadow version.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]