spqr

90 Undead Death Knight
you all never changed and prob never will.....your underage greed is amazing. Your guild always amazed me on the pure greed of it. Today i had one of your kids steal a erb on me,not a big deal but considering how greedy your guild is i returned the favor....WELLLLLLLL the little boy got mad spit on me ,,, lmfao....SPQR your guild sucks, it always did,,,,,the fold sucked on aggramar , move it over here ,rename it, you all still suck...S P Q R ... UP YOURS :) dont like my comments to bad, im not the only one that hates your guild :)
Reply Quote
97 Human Paladin
I couldn't tell but, YOU MAD BRO?
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
Glad we made you mad enough about a herb to post something on the forums about us.

Always in the back of your mind, thanks for being so judgmental

S.P.Q.R.

P.S. what herbs were they, i will send you 3.........
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Mmmm! Mmmm nmm nmmm nmmmmmm! Your tears sustain me! They taste of butterscotch!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
from what i see ur the one that suks ! ur crying about an herb? really? that so childish only a 10 yr old wld cry bout something like that.. if it was a piece of gear i can understand .. dont knock a guild cuz ur a baby .. have a reason to knock a guild and if u cant come up with a good reason then u shldnt bee typing s**t like this at all..
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
1 more thing... U SAY NOT A BIG DEAL ! BUT YET UR ON THE FORUMS TYPING UR GARBAGE! lol lmfaoau.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
02/27/2013 05:45 PMPosted by Puppetofwar
have a reason to knock a guild

Your mother wore army boots?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
Its not a big deal its the point of it all, which most of you just dont get,,, not a surprise,,,,,,judge the guild on that alone, i didnt,, theres been many things fro mthat guild since its been on madoran, i just figured f it, im posting...lol f you spqr :)
Reply Quote
93 Tauren Druid
Its not a big deal its the point of it all, which most of you just dont get,,, not a surprise

an wats that point? that u didn't get something that u wanted? wat made it urs? y couldn't he/she have it? not everything is urs.. if u didn't have to roll on it.. its first come first serve..

Your mother wore army boots?

y yes she did... ty for noticing :D
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
02/27/2013 04:05 AMPosted by Tatafornow
im not the only one that hates your guild :)

Eh, never met them. But you are the only one who cares about your opinion. There is that I suppose.

Also: It isn't yours until it hits your bags.
Edited by Tritonis on 2/27/2013 9:30 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
LMFAO its no surprise that spqr doesnt get it, none atall,,,,,your greed is amazing, everything in the game is yours isnt it :),,,,,,you sucked on agramar and what a surprise you suck here,,,you steal whatever you want when ever you all want to, you dont care about anyont or anything else but yourselves........lol spqr f you,, all of you. :) Its funny how your all qq cause someone posted the truth about your guild. funny,,,,,still ends the same though,,, me holding a finger up to all your faces,,,,,,, again f u spqr lol,,,what ya gonna do huh,,,bring it punks lol funny funny funny...
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
02/28/2013 03:34 AMPosted by Tatafornow
your greed is amazing, everything in the game is yours isnt it :)

I find this funny, and wish to talk to you more in the game on this. Not sure how you can constantly say this, I have been with SPQR since LK days, and I do not recall anyone being greedy thinking that everything on the server is ours,, But again that is your opinion.

As far as /qq... you are the one initiated the /qq over a herb. other than you being "mad bro" over a herb that is on you for taking this game way to seriously...

and I love the constant "FU's" we are getting, shows your age very well.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
So of course this has been an interesting topic in the SPQR guild chat, and I was just told about 1 day ago, maybe 2 now. One of our SPQR members just warned someone in trade chat that it was against the rules to sell gold for real money...

I could only guess that either you are an alt of the person that was just given a heads up, or someone who was in trade while that minute warning for your well being was given.

I would put those herbs your complaining about that someone other than SPQR saw you trying to violate the rules in trade, reported you (or your friend) and then something happened... Since you saw one of our members throwing out the warning you assumed that it was him / her.

to bad i cannot put the Simpsons: Nelson "HA HA" on this post.
Reply Quote
93 Tauren Druid
,,,you sucked on agramar and what a surprise you suck here,,,

wat are u talkin about? spqr has been on this sever for the last 6yrs..

just because there is another guild on a diff server doesn't mean its the same one..

if anything your only sounding like you need your diaper changed.. that's how full of your self you are.. lol
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
It's so good to see that intelligent, mature conversation that is carefully crafted and punctuated still has a place on the forums.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
03/01/2013 09:19 AMPosted by Wachabe
It's so good to see that intelligent, mature conversation that is carefully crafted and punctuated still has a place on the forums.

<3
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
03/01/2013 05:08 PMPosted by Teebu

<3

You sir have too many 90s. I can't take anything you say seriously.

inb4: You're just jealous.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
02/28/2013 06:35 AMPosted by Teebu
to bad i cannot put the Simpsons: Nelson "HA HA" on this post.

http://i.imgur.com/Pxml0VU.jpg
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
02/28/2013 03:34 AMPosted by Tatafornow
what ya gonna do huh,,,bring it punks

lol?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]