WTB Guild, LVL 2 or higher.

90 Troll Mage
As the title states, I am looking for a guild level 2 or higher. I'm looking for a reasonable price. I don't care about the achievements/bank tabs/members. If you have one to sell find me in game or add Push#1424.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
*tag*

I have to think about this. The guild is super old, like from classic Burning Blade but people have been gone for a looooong time so . More than level 2...maybe 7.

Have no idea what guilds sell for. Must research.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
If you decide in favor of selling it, just let me know in game
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
I play really late during the week so prolly won't see you til the weekend.

I'd like the guild's name to stay on the server un-besmirched. Seeing you're from UT, I would trust you to not turn the guild into a den of ill-repute and third-world gold farmers and rude/nasty dungeon ninjas and other bad behavior. As the caretaker, I need to treat the guild with some respect in its old age.

Also I can only sell it with a stipulation that you sell it back to me for the same amount if you decide that you don't want it anymore. The selling price will be 1g.

But still thinking. Will talk to you soon.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Rogue
i forbid this sale
Edited by Kabookie on 2/28/2013 5:20 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
I will not be using it for anything that would damage its name, or what have you. All I need it for is personal use. If you're wanting it back when I'm finished, I'm sure we can arrange something.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
I just realized that my mage used to be the GM but then one of the old guys came back last year so he took it back. They've been gone for months but I don't think we have a GM at all. I may not be able to transfer it to you.

Will check tonite.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]