unholy pve question

90 Undead Death Knight
Just a quick question for Unholy DKs in PvE. If my rotation is outbreak>FSx2>SS on a single target. If i get a fallen crusader proc should I reapply my diseases with icytouch and plague strike or just ignore it? Also Should I drop a DnD down even on a single target or would it be better to simply scourge strike?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
Always put dnd down when up.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Yea, DnD hits like a truck. so DnD>SS when its available. Single target fights, you shouldnt have to reapply diseases without being able to outbreak. Festering Strike should hold it for at LEAST a minute. Fights with multitargets that you have to swap to kill and DoTs fall off boss? Yea, re apply via IT and PS if outbreak isn't up. Keep in mind it will just be PS in 5.2 ^_^. Diseases make SS, a break and butter ability, and BB hit much much harder. Plus, Blood Plague can do very devastating damage.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
No, scourge strike hits harder than DnD in a single target scenario, if there is more than one mob then DnD takes priority.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
You open up with unholy blight. You need to check your trinket procs and your weapon enchant procs. Once all are up at the same time, (which happens at the opening of a fight) you take a snapshot of those diseases and you keep them rolling on the target as long as possible.

With the current 2 tier piece dnd is not exactly a dps increase and should be used when you peel off the boss due to some raid mechanic.
Edited by Laroux on 2/28/2013 12:43 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
Dnd should always be put down even in single target fights. That has never changed.

Hint Hint master of death and decay.
Edited by Svala on 3/1/2013 10:35 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Death Knight
02/27/2013 01:52 PMPosted by Tkmp
Also Should I drop a DnD down even on a single target or would it be better to simply scourge strike?

This is no longer necessary in the single target rotation. On cleave fights it's all game though.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]